Chapter 5: Mission: ULTRA COOL SUPER SCARY MOVIE NIGHT

Muwaahahahahahahahaahahaha!!

A pic of Kaylub played by choi minho to the side.. sigh. i find him so attractive. anywho...

But, fair warning, (or is it fare? idk.) Carter doesn't play a big part of this chapter. 

but it's cute nonetheless ^^

OKAY! Soooo.... HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO!

After my quick shower I called Kaylub and the twins and told them to be here at 5 for our sleepover. But that sounded like we were 13 year old girls so I changed it to, Mission: ULTRA COOL SUPER SCARY MOVIE NIGHT! My mom came up stairs to kiss me goodbye before she left for the weekend a few minutes after that.

“Please don't kill yourself before Kaylub gets here,” she begged.

“What? I'm not an idiot mom,” I was honestly offended. “Where do you think I get my clumsiness from anyway?” I said motioning to the bandage on her finger, she had cut herself opening the blinds. THE BLINDS. I think I should be the one worried.

“Hmmm, I think you get it from your Dad,” yeah, right. I'll believe that when hell freezes over and she stops running into mailboxes on her daily walk.

“Kaylub is going to be here at 5 and the twins a bit after that,” I said changing the topic. “Is Carter down stairs?”

“No, he has some stuff to do tonight and won't be back until late,”

Tick tock tick tock. CLICK.

“That's why you said I could invite my friends over isn't it? So I wouldn't be alone until Carter got back?” I folded my arms, pouting. She sighed.

“You caught me. I love you, I have to go now. I'll call tomorrow,” she said walking straight out of my room and down stairs.

“Tomorrow? Why not tonight!?” I called sarcastically to her from the top of the stairs as she opened the front door.

SLAM!

I sighed. Damned woman makes me crazy.

I walked back in my room and checked the time. 4:45. Craaaaaappp. Kaylub is one of those people who arrives at exactly the right time. Which means in 15 minutes exactly, he'll be ringing my doorbell and I still haven't figured out how to tell him about Carter without it seeming like he's babysitting me. Which is exactly what he's doing.

Turning around I plugged in my ipod and blasted some random song while going through my clothes deciding what to wear for tonight. It had to be comfy, because we were just watching movies, but not too comfy. The twins looked liked they were always going to an awards show. Even their pajamas screamed 'PUH-ZAAAZ'.

No wonder people thought they were gay.

I decided on a fitted white t-shirt and a pair of old gray sweat pants I cut off at the knee. It wasn't bad, but not spectacular. I smiled, just right!

Ding Dong!

I looked at my alarm clock: 5:00. How the hell was it five already!? Did it really take me 15 minutes to pick out what to wear... This is probably why the twins take for ever to get ready, I thought as I turned off my ipod and ran down the stairs to open the door.

“ELIJAH!” he screamed, holding out his arms.

“KAYLUB!” I screamed holding out my arms.

We embraced.