Chapter 9: Party, party party pt.2

Okay. two in one night!? Hell yeah. but now it's 1 and i have work so night night!

oh! 

READ CHP 8 FIRST, THIS MIGHT BE CONFUSING SINCE I UPDATED TWO IN ONE NIGHT BUT READ THE LAST ONE FIRST.

AND ONE MORE TIME....

READ THE LAST CHAPTER  FIRST :)

Suddenly every teenager in my house became a bee. Buzzing around bumping into each other trying to get out of my house some how. And with all of them doing it at once, it didn't help at all, they were running into each other, squishing people and some were even just standing there turning in circles like they belonged in a hospital somewhere watching the loony tones and eating animal crackers.

“ELIJAH!” I heard my name called above all the chaos, someone had turned off the music and the only sound was the teenagers panicked screams. “I don't want to go to jail!”, “I'm too beautiful to be used as a drunkards toy,” I think that last one came from Max. And even in the situation, I couldn't help but laugh at his ability to be conceited even though we're all about to go to jail.

“Elijah!” the voice called again. I turned around and saw Kaylub pushing through the crowd toward me.

“Kaylub!” I opened up my arms and we embraced, cheek to cheek facing the front door so we could see our inevitable doom.

“I don't want to go to jail!” he screamed.

“Me either!”

“Promise you'll be my jail cell roommate?” he whimpered.

“I swear! And I'll save you from ever becoming some gang members butt-buddy!”

“That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me!”

Just then the front door swung violently open and hit the wall. Both me and Kaylub squealed like little girls and held each other tighter.

The room when deadly silent, no one spoke, no one breathed. We could still see the shining blue and red light and hear the echo of the sirens.

Thick, hard, boot steps where coming up my front porch and the sound of the sirens coming along with it. Just then some tall skinny Breakfast Club wanna be walks in wearing a long brown trench coat and holding a police siren-flashing lights and all- in his hands.

I was so confused.

A chorus of groans came after people saw him. People kept saying, “You're such a dick, Timmy,”, “Get a life Timmy, no body likes you,” and “God Timmy you suck,”.

I had to very much agree. This Timmy kid, did in fact suck. Very badly.

I pulled away from Kaylub and he did the same.

“So... we aren't going to jail?” Asked Kaylub, his eyes flickering back and forth between me and Max. I looked and realized that Anna was gone.

Max shrugged his shoulders, “I guess not.” he ran his hands through his hair and sighed. “I need a drink after that shit,”. He walked to the kitchen and some kid turned back on the music, not, thank fully, anything Justin Timberlake related. After that I would have probably broken my own Ipod. That would have been no fun for anyone and I would be out an Ipod.

“Eli,” Kaylub turned to me with a serious expression on his face. “I will never forget those words you said to me, I'll tattoo them over my heart!” his eyes got big and he dramatically threw me into a hug. I patted him on the back.