Chapter 2: SexyBack

Hi! Thank you for reading this far if you have! This is kind of a short chapter but they'll get longer, I just want to snag some readers before then! I had fun writing this chapter :D please enjoy and comment, vote, and whatever ^^ Thank you!

Dirty babe

you see these shackles baby I'm your slave

I'll let you whip me if I misbeha-

I slammed on my alarm clock and was instantly hit with a wave of self pity. Why is it morning already? Poor me.

After I ended my pity party I jumped in the shower and reluctantly got ready for school, taking as long as humanly possible without making me late.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I wasn't that bad, I had to admit. I had shaggy white blond hair and dark brown eyes that clashed with my tan less skin. My body was long and thin but not gross looking. I was just flat, I didn't have abs or anything, but it's not like I wanted them. I hate working out, I like running, but just barely and I only do it when I need to clear my mind.

After throwing on a pair of black jeans a white v-neck and a black plether jacket, I grabbed my bag and flew down stairs into the kitchen. Without stopping I slid on my socks to the refrigerater and open it examining the contents.

I'm bringing sexy back

them other Fu**er's don't know how to act.

Great, now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal, trying to stop humming the words to SexyBack by Justin Timberlake, and forced my mind to wander to the test I had first period. I didn't study but I should be fine, it was only English...

I'm bringing sexy back...

“Ugh!” I slammed the empty bowl on the counter in frustration. “No body is bringing sexy back!”

“Eli?” I turned to see my Mom with a worried but amused expression on her face as she sat at the dining room table with a mug of coffee and a bunch of paperwork in front of her.

“I didn't know you were there, Morning Mommy!” I said happily. My Mom is probably the one person who can make me forget all my frustrations. Even the ones that, on occasion, involved Justin Timberlake and how he was bringing sexy back.

“Morning sweety,” she said before taking a sip of her coffee. Just then I heard the front door open and close. I looked to my Mom with a questioning expression on my face, but my question, who was coming in to our house, was answered a second later.

“Good morning!” Carter, my new neighbor, stood in our kitchen with a smile slapped on his face, I noticed he had a lip piercing. How did I miss that yesterday? His brown hair was slicked back into a quiff and he wore dark jeans and a short sleeve black v-neck that dipped dangerously low compared to the white one that I wore and only stopped a centimeter under my collar bone. With his short sleeve's I was able to see what I couldn't yesterday. No, I'm not talking about his amazingly defined biceps. I'm talking about the tattoos that littered his whole arm- a sleeve, I think they call it. They were intricate and detailed, I could tell even though I stood away from him. I wanted to ask him, but I stayed quiet, pretending he didn't look totally cool.

“Lijah, Carter is going to drive you to school. It'll be good for you to hang out with someone other than Lub-lub and the incest twins,” she didn't even look up.

“Hey! That Lub-lub is my best friend,” I said referring to Kaylub. “And contrary to popular belief the twins are straight!” I paused. “I think,” the truth is I didn't know. But in all honesty they were my friends and could pork a pig for all I cared. Well, ya know, not a pig, but still.

“Whatever, but Carter is still giving you a ride.” my Mom said looking up for the first time since Carter walked in. She met my eyes then glanced to Carter before saying, just to annoy me I swear, “maybe if you dressed like Carter you could bring sexy back,” she smirked and I exploded.

“It never went anywhere!” I yelled then let out a big breath.

“Okay, sweety.” she humored me. I just sighed then looked at Carter.

“Let's go Joe,” I said.

“Uh, it's Carter,” he said confused. I couldn't help it. I started laughing. Not even with him, but at him.

“Eli,” my Mom warned. I wiped my tears and walked around Cater patting him on the shoulder. Normally, I would have felt awful for laughing at someone like that, but he looked too good, so I felt he deserved it somehow. Karma and yin and yang and all that. The balance of the universe.

I waited on the porch for Carter and he lead me to his car. I stopped short just staring at the thing. A sleek black Mustang was parked at the end of our drive way. I didn't know much about cars, okay so I didn't know anything, but I could appreciate a nice car. And this thing was nicer than nice; it was amazing.

Carter opened the passengers side door and then went around to the drivers side and got in. I maneuvered myself into the in the car. The inside was as nice as the outside, but I noticed, also kind of small. I mean it was roomy the space just felt... I don't know.

“Dude, you car is amazing!” I exclaimed.

He smiled at me and my heart did a flip flop thing that confused me. “Thanks,” he said then he leaned over and tugged on the seat belt to buckle me in. I could feel is breath on my cheek, his lightening blue eyes bore into mine and his hand brushed my thigh as he leaned back over and started the car.

Thump thump thump thump thump.

Okay, not cool heart. Calm the JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE down.

This is going to be a long day...

A/N

Hahaha ^^ Hope you liked it! Short but sweet :) Comments? I just want comments :O.

Sorry... I guess I'm being a little needy, huh. Oh, well.

COMMENT BEEOTCHES.

Please?

-Tae