~E~

"Li? You alright?" Zayn asks scrubbing the dishes, Liam had been quiet since picked him and Michael up from school

Zayn turned his head to look at him, he noticed that he was biting on his nails. He does that when he's nervous, "Liam?" He asks drying his hands, when he's done he goes to shake at his shoulders.

"Hm?" He looked up at him. "Are you alright? You've been quiet since we got home" Liam shrugs leaning towards the doorway of the kitchen to see Michael playing with seven giggling.

"I-I don't know what to do" "What do you mean? What happened?" "I saw Sophia" he mumbles making Zayn gasp sitting across from him. "When? Today? At work?"

Liam nods biting on his nails again, "What if I go back to work and she's there again? What if she asks to see Mike? That's not happening"

"How did she find you?" "Her husband's car broke down and she needed help. I brushed her off and told her to find someone else to help"

"Good, man if I was there I would've spared some lovely words for her" he says sarcastically, crossing his arms. "So, what if you see her again?"

"I'm going to avoid her, she's not seeing Mike at all. God I wish it was my parents, it wouldn't be as bad as this" "Liam calm down," Zayn says caressing his hand. "You want me to go to work with you?"

"What? So you can start a fight?" Liam says snorting. "Um, I can fight. I have arms of steel man, look at these babies" Zayn pushes his back sleeves making a muscle

"Aw that's cute Zee" "Oh buzz off" He says snorting. "What should I do though? She said she wanted to talk to me"

"About what?" "Michael probably, you know even if she wants to see him, he doesn't want to see her"

Zayn nods biting his lip, "Yeah I remember last year. Look just ignore yeah? How about we do something fun to take you're mind off it"

Liam smirks a little making Zayn throw a napkin at him. "Not that way, Mike included" "Ok, like what?" "Hm, lets go to the park? We can spend half the day there before we take mikey to his speech classes"

Liam nods, "Alright, I guess the park will be fun" Zayn snorts, "It will," he says pinching his cheeks. "Mikey c'mere!"

They both heard the pattering of feet coming from the living room, Michael was holding seven his arms petting her gently.

"Wanna go to the park?" Michael gasps nodding excitingly, he gave the puppy Zayn. 'Can we? Please?' he says hugging Liam's side. Liam ruffles his hair, "Sure we can" Michael bounces happily making them both laugh.

*

Liam sat on the bench of the park watching Zayn push Michael on the swings. A big smile appeared on his face watching them, it made his heart all warm and fuzzy.

Zayn would make a great parent someday, maybe soon? But not to soon, he doesn't wanna rush anything.

"Liam it's you're turn!" Zayn says motioning to the swings.  Liam got up making his way over, "Tired already?" "Mike wants you to push him" Liam raises an eyebrow at Michael who smiles.

'Wouldn't be fair to make zee do all the work, now is it father?' Liam plucks at Michael's nose gently snorting, "Father? What is this star wars?" 'It can be, I'll be Luke and you be Vader' Michael signs getting of the swing, taking out his imaginary sword.

Liam takes out his making the sound. Zayn looked in between them snorting, "Nerds" he mumbles making them both look at them. "Excuse me? We're dedicated fans for your info"

Michael nods as he puts his imaginary sword away, 'be glad my sword needs charging' he signs giving Zayn a warning look. "Aw Mikey" he says bending down to pinch his cheeks.