~M~

Zayn sighs kissing Michael's forehead, "You sure you don't want to talk to daddy now before your nap?" Zayn signs to Michael who shakes his head.

'No, I'm angry' Zayn runs his hands through his curls, 'I know but you can tell him all that you told me afterwards'

Michael nods his head laying down, 'bye Zee' Zayn gives him an extra kiss for Liam as he tucked the 5 year old in. He gave Michael one more wave before closing the door a little

Zayn takes a deep breath before walking downstairs to see Liam face down on the couch, "Babe?" "He hates me doesn't he?" Liam mumbles into the couch

"No, he's just upset" he says sitting on the floor beside Liam. "I'm the worst father in the world" "No your not Liam, Michael is just upset right now. He told me a lot of stuff that he wants to tell you after he wakes up from his nap"

Liam lifts his head up sniffing, "Really?" Zayn nods wiping the tears away from his eyes, "Yes, and it's all good stuff I promise you" He says kissing his forehead.

Liam lays his head on the pillow, "I sort of felt bad, until she said I brainwashed him" "She said that? Why didn't you bring me? I would've kicked her ass" Zayn says huffing.

"So you can be taken to court? No thanks zee, I would've loved that too but no" he says snorting. "My dad is a very good lawyer" Zayn adds.

"Yeah yeah, I don't want you getting sued for attacked a woman" he says chuckling. Zayn rubs his back, "Don't beat yourself up about it, I'm sure from years on you'll do something that'll piss him off"

"Like what?" "Like embarrassing him in front of his crush, or going in his room, eating his cookies" Liam pouts, "Maybe you're right"

"I'm always right" Liam smiles sadly before sniffing once more. "You need to be alone too?" Liam shakes his head, "Don't go" he says giving him puppy dog eyes.

Zayn gets up laying next to him, "I'm not going anywhere" he says rubbing his hands through his hair as Liam hid his face in his chest.

After an hour Michael rubs his eyes walking down the steps, suddenly very hungry. He quietly peeked into the kitchen to see Zayn by the sink, then Liam at the table with his head down eyes closed

"Zee?" Michael says quietly walking over to pull at his pants. Zayn looked down, "Hey buddy you alright?" Michael nods rubbing at his stomach. "Want me to make you a sandwich?"

Michael nods leaning on the cabinet, "Pwease" Zayn leans down to kiss his forehead, "Go sit down at the table" Michael nods before going to the table sitting across from his dad who was sleeping.

"He mad?" Michael asks looking at Zayn. "No bubby, he's just sad that he might've made you upset" "Not mad no more" Michael says poking at Liam's side.

"Daddy wakey" Michael says loudly patting his back. Liam lifts his head up a little from his arms, "Hm?" "No mad no more" Michael says hugging his side.

"You're not?" He asks rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Michael shakes his head, "No, M'sorry" he says still hugging his side.

"I'm sorry buddy, I just wanted you to meet her atleast once. She wanted to see you" Michael nods, "It okay" he says taking the plate with his Pb&J sandwich Zayn made.

"Yup" Liam watches him eat, he leans down kissing his forehead. "Would you wanna see her again?"

Michael shrugs, "Don want her touching meh" "Alright" "Want to talk" "You wanna talk to her?" Michael nods wiping his mouth. "Why?" Michael looks at Zayn who smiles nodding.

"He wants to try to understand why she did what she did" "For what?" "So he can forgive her" Liam frowns at Michael who nods. "I don't know Mike, you want her to be in your life?"

"No," Michael says shaking his head. "Just be wif her for a while" "So this is a one time thing" "Yup, and then she leave"

"You sure?" Liam asks, he doesn't want the day to come and then Michael changes his mind. "Yesh, I feel bad" "Why do you feel that way?"

"I rude, need to give her chance" Michael says trying to get his words out. "Yeah?" "Yeah" his son says simply before wiping his face.

Liam looks at Zayn who shrugs. "I'm coming this time" "Zayn-" "No, I'm coming. I'll try not to beat her up"

Aside from Michaels giggling Liam lets out a snort pulling the dark haired boy on his lap. "Well I guess I better give her a call" "How do you know she still here in town?"

"Her car still isn't fixed? It's really messed up so I'll ask if she can come. I'm sure she'll bring her annoying husband along" "Well if he's coming then I can come too" Zayn says crossing his arm

"Thanks, I think you can sass him off when he gets smart with me" "I'm on it, I'm gonna grind him up. You're gonna help to Mikey"

Michael nods making Liam shake his head. "You're influencing him" "That's good, Michael when someone tries to play you remember this: Grind them up until their shreds. They won't ever mess with you again"

"Who taught you that?" "Louis, I did it throughout highschool. Probably why some people didn't like me that much" "Um alright, I'll be cautious the next time he comes over"

Michael slides out the chair, "Gon watch turtles" he says dismissively as he walks out the kitchen. "I blame you for making him like this" Liam says as Zayn grins wrapping his arms around his neck

"By the time he's ten, he'll be a sassy as me" "That'll make it worse, he's already learning sarcasm from Louis" "Well you're very sarcastic, I think he gets that from you"

"Sure" he says with a snort. "See right there, you just did it" Liam hides his face in Zayn's neck, "You sure you want to come?" "Hell yeah, wanna see if I'm better looking than her"

"Zayn please" Liam says snickering. "Fine I'll be nice. I'm there for support okay? We'll see what this five year old is planning" "I'm afraid" "Well we'll see, you should call her tomorrow. I want you all to myself now"

"Oh yeah?" Liam asks with a smirks that Zayn can feel in his neck. "With Michael included" he adds making the older man pout.