~tt~

Sorry for not updating for a long long long while, as you know I'm a junior in Highschool and exams are this week so hopefully I'll update during the late afternoon this week

-
Liam smiles as Michael gently ran his index finger on the two week old's little hairs on his head. "You look like you're more attached to Karim then we are buddy"

"I just like his hair daddy" Michael says, sticking his tongue out at his father before watching Karim stare up at him in awe.

"Babe we should do a photoshoot for the boys!" Zayn exclaims, coming out the kitchen shaking a small bottle with formula inside.

"Yeah?" "Yeah, wouldn't that be cute? We'll get to hang it above the tv. There's just a big blank space, it's depressing" The man pouts, examining the bottle.

"You think you'll like that Mike?" Liam asks, sinking into the couch. "Dad, the camewa loves me of course. I dunno about Kawim though, he looks he'll cwy" The five year old says with a shrug.

"Why do you think that?" "He cwied when uncle Niall was holding him, he might be scawed of everything" The child explains, making Zayn goo loudly, wrinkling his nose.

Liam smiles, "Mike, he's still a little baby. He probably didn't like loud things, your uncle Niall os louder than anyone on this earth" he says with a chuckle.

"Oh, sowwy kawim, you're not much of a cwy baby" "You think he's cute enough for the camera Mikey?"

"I guess, he's kinda cute but not as cute as me" The five year old reminds the man, going back to caressing his brother's hair.

"Li I can wait to do more photoshoots for when he starts getting older, they'll look so cute. Just imagine if we have another baby," Zayn coos as he bends down to sit beside the five year old.

He picks up Karim gently, adjusting him in his arms causing the boy to move closer to watch. "I think it's nice seeing you two bond together so well, even though you always act like you don't like him"

Michael shrugs sheepishly, holding the bottle for the baby. "Shh don't tell no one" he scolds quietly, adjusting the bottle in his brother's mouth.

"Okay, I promise. I see you have a reputation to uphold" "Thas cowwect, thank you" The five year old says, wiping the milk that dribbled down Karim's chin with his bib.

~
Liam glances over at Zayn who was rocking Karim gently, singing a quiet song for him so he could stop wailing.

He loved how gently he was with children, that man was made to be a teacher. Then the brunette looks over at his oldest, watching him fluff up his curly hair as the woman is about to snap a bunch of pictures of him again.

"I think Michael would be a great model, Zee" "Oh yeah, he loves the camera. Wouldn't be shocked if he was, I could've been a model too" he says, smiling when he finally gets his son quiet as gazed up at him.

Liam grins, "You still could be, even get a pair of Victoria Secret wings" he says, earning a giggle from his boyfriend who moves forward to stand beside him.

"I'd look cute in lingerie?" "Oh yeah, one of these days I'll buy some and you can show me how good of a angel you really are"

Zayn's cheeks turn red, adjusting his squirming son in his arms. "Well those flirting skills sure have gotten better"

"Better? They were always good" "Please Payne, when we started dating you told me those god awful jokes. Even Michael didn't like them, probably too scared to tell you"