~ss~

Hey guys! I apologize for not updating last week, I had to finish this English essay and I'm trying not to procrastinate this year but enjoy this chappy👍🏾

-
Michael quietly swung at his feet in the large chair, looking around the half empty waiting room of the hospital. His father had to go back with Zayn, the five year old himself thought it was unfair that he couldn't come along.

Now he was being watched by the nurse at the front desk until Yaser and Trisha arrived, just as Michael pulls off his costume leaving him in his grey sweat clothes because he didn't like a nurse walking past looking at him weirdly or cooing at him.

"Michael? Sweetheart are you okay?" Trisha calls out as she rushes over to the boy as Yaser checks in at the front desk.

"I fine, Papa was gonna pop" "Pop? You mean have the baby?" Michael frowns, "Yeah, but how does the baby come out?"

"Oh dear,"Trisha starts out pinching his cheek. "That's a story for when you're older, maybe when you find out where babies come from"

"But I do, Daddy says two people have sex" The woman's eyebrows shoot up, unsure what to ask next. "Um, what's sex?"

"Well it's a special hug you give and God touches your belly then da baby grows. Then you become a size of a yoga ball like papa" The five year old explains, earning a laugh from the woman.

"Hey what's funny? I wanna know" Yaser says, sitting on the right of Michael. "Yaser how do babies pop out?" "Well, you gotta sniffle up a sneeze and do it as hard as you can. Then that's how the baby appears"

Michael frowns unsurely, "You have to sneeze then the baby come out the nose? Poor papa, that gonna hurt" he says as he holds his little nose, shaking his head.

Yaser sends his wife a look to which she laughs, giving the toddler a quick side hug. "You ready for your baby brother?"

"A little, daddy is gonna make me share" "That's okay, sharing is good. You might even have fun with a little sibling, teach him everything he knows"

Michael grins, "Weally?" "Weally" Yaser mocks, earning a playful slap on the arm from his wife. For a while the five year old swings his feet again, thinking hard as he stares at the white tiles on the floor.

"Zayn Malik?" Yaser raises his hand, causing the nurse to walk over. "They would like you to come back now"

Michael's eyebrows shoot up when Yaser picks him up, "The baby here?" "Yup, we're gonna go see him buddy"

The toddler huffs, "Do I look good? Fiwst impressions aw everything" Michael says as he fixes his curly hair.

"Yes you look adorable, your baby brother will love you" The man reassures as he follows his wife down the quiet hallway.
-

"Li he's so small" Zayn says quietly, smiling brightly at he blue bundle in his arms. "I know, he's got your nose" Liam says with a grin, kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

After that phone conversation he had with Michael, the toddler telling him to come back because Zayn was going to explode.

At first Liam was confused by what he meant, but then he heard his boyfriend cursing in the background and realized he was going into labor.

Zayn never curses around Michael so he knew it was pretty serious, after that Liam had rushed to the car to see Zayn hunched over taking deep breaths while his son was trying to calm the man down.

Liam was surprised Michael wasn't freaking out, he was smart enough to know what was going on but he was glad he wasn't scarred for see Zayn in pain.

After a fast trip to the hospital, Liam made sure to call Zayn's parents to tell them what was going on.

There was a nurse who stayed with Michael when he along with his husband had went in the back to successfully have their baby boy.

It was the second time he's witness birth and it was still the most beautiful thing ever, what made it so special is that he knows that Zayn would never leave him with their baby like Sophia did.

"He's going to look more like you though, maybe like Michael. You Payne's have some strong ass genes, might be stronger then mines," Liam grins widely at his sleeping son.

"Let's name him Karim" "What's that mean?" "Generous and noble. He looks like he'll be a good fighter" Zayn says with a fond smile, admiring his newborn's fat cheeks.

"Alright, Karim Tobias Payne" Liam says making Zayn grin. "I love it" he says softly, looking up at his boyfriend.

"I love you" "I love you too" Liam leans down to peck his temple softly before hearing a knock at the door. "Come in!" Liam says, ranging his voice so he wouldn't wake the newborn.

Suddenly Trisha and Yaser walk in, the man holding Michael in his arms. "Oh my goodness," The woman squeals quietly, rushing over to the men.

"Another grandbaby" she whispers excitingly, making sure to kiss Zayn's forehead along with Liam's.

Yaser stands beside Liam, letting Michael peek over at the bundle in a blue blanket. "How was the birth?" "It went well, Zayn almost broke my hand but it went great" Liam says making Zayn's father laugh.

The dark haired man adjust Karim in his arms, "Isn't he cute Mike? He looks a bit like you and daddy" Zayn says fondly, showing him his new brother.

Yaser scoffs, "He was just born, he doesn't look like anyone" Trisha waves him off, "Hush dear, he looks a bit like Liam if you look harder"

"No, the more I look harder the more he looks like a chubby potato" The man says causing his son to snort, rolling his eyes slightly.

"Do you want to hold him Mikey?" Michael nods slightly, "Yeah" he says quietly as Yaser lowers him onto the hospital bed, right beside Zayn.

Liam made sure to take out his phone, recording as his boyfriend gently places the newborn in the five year old's arms, helping him adjust his arms.

"Can you say hello to Karim?" "Hi Kawim" Michael says softly, smiling at the little bundle. The more he stares at the newborn, the wider he smiles as he touches his cheek softly.

"How do like your new baby brother Mike?" Liam asks, watching his son shrug. "I guess we can keep him" He says making everyone laugh quietly. Zayn smiles fondly, leaning over to kiss the boy's temples.

The boy smiles widely, watching the baby's eyes flutter a little before opening. "I want him to have hair like me" he says the man, moving Karim's hat a little to see the color of his hair.

Liam doesn't know what was sweeter, the sight of seeing his son bond with his younger brother or the fact that there was an addition to their little family.

"Well now that you guys have a family, the only thing left is you two getting married," Yaser says, patting Liam's back a bit hard which was unintentionally.

Now it was Trisha's turn to hold her new grandson, Yaser now trying to fix his son's messy hair. "Don't you agree Liam?" "Hopefully, one of these days" the brunette says, sending Michael a wink.

The five year old grins, sending him a not so subtle wink catching Zayn's attention. "What's with the winking? It's creeping me out" "Oh it's nothing, just something we Payne's do" Liam says, waving him off.

Michael nods, "Yeah noffin weird about that, take a woad off. You sneezed out a baby today, you need a nap" The boy says, patting Zayn's face softly.

"Sneezed out a baby?" Liam and Zayn say in unison, looking at Yaser who coughs into his hand.

"I dunno where he got that from, kids and their imaginations"