~qq~

Hey what's up its been a while😅
-

"Dad! Dawcy keeps following meh!" Michael shouts, rushing away from the giggling one year old who's hair is already turning into a dark blonde.

"Aw it's okay, that mean she likes you!" Liam shouts, chuckling as he watches his son run around the backyard from his friends daughter.

"So how's it going? Being nine months pregnant and all?" Harry asks with a fond smile, watching Zayn munching on the large bag of Doritos he demanded for earlier.

"It's okay, a lot of kicking but it's not as bad" "Really?" "Yeah I mean, I can't bend down and I can't see my swollen feet sometimes but that's okay. Liam massages them for me" Zayn says, smiling over at his boyfriend as he sucks the cheese off his fingers.

Niall wrinkles his nose, "I bet that's fun, huh Liam?" "Yeah, being able to get in between the toes jam is wonderful," he says earning laughter form his two friend and a hard punch on the side from his boyfriend.

"I'm kidding!" Liam reassures, rubbing his large baby bump. Zayn rolls his eyes, continuing to eat his chips.

"How is mike doing? He's excited too?" Liam shrugs, "Eh, he's more worried about his play coming up his week then a baby bump"

"Well true, he's only five. He doesn't understand" "He understands math much better than babies, maybe when the little guy is here he'll be ecstatic" Harry says with a giggle, carefully watching Michael stop Darcy from trying to pull her shirt off.

"Hopefully, I don't think he'll be used to sharing the spotlight" Liam says unsurely, biting his lip. "He'll be fine, don't worry. That's how kids without siblings act at first, maybe he'll even be like me and Greg" Niall says with a grin.

"Hopefully" Liam says with a small smiles, watching Michael pick Darcy up gently causing her to squeal in delight.

"I mean look how he treats Darcy, he loves her" Harry says with reassurance. "Everyone loves Darcy Haz, who wouldn't love a little mixture of you and Niall?"

"Haters" Zayn says out of the blue, smacking Liam's hand away when he tries to dig in his hands into his bag.

"Can I have some?" "No, you said I had toe jams" "It was a joke, your toes are as clean as a kitchen floor" Niall make a face, "Some kitchen floors are dirty"

"Shut up Niall" Liam hisses, only to have the man raise his hands in defense. "So if Michael asks for some would you say yes?"

"Yes because he's my little angel and knows how to treat a pregnant person with respect" "I do treat you respect"

Zayn scoffs, "Calling me a cute whale is definitely how toy compliment a person, thanks Liam" "You called him a whale?"

Liam scoffs, "Not in a bad way, whale are cute!" "They are not, the have holes on the top of their heads"

"Zayn's is right here," Harry says patting his quiff. "It explodes steam because of all the dumb things you say"

The darker man sends him a look, "That's why I don't have a small penis" Liam scoffs, "I know you aren't talking to me?"

Zayn ignores him, grabbing another chip to munch on. "We'll always thought you had a big package Payne" Niall says playfully.

"I do! He knows, he's been begging for it for weeks!" "As if, I don't want a mini sausage" Zayn scoffs, making Harry cover his mouth to giggle.