~ww~

Uhhh, I haven't updated since last February...

~

"Kawim, can you say Michael?" The six year old asks his seven month old baby brother, watching him gurgle with delight as he tries to grab at the boy's curly hair.

"No you can't have my hair, just because you're bald don't mean I gotta be" Michael scoffs, sending Zayn a look to which he grins at.

"Maybe he thinks your hair is pretty Mikey" "I know it is, but he has his own to grab at"

The Bradford man coos, gently brushing his fingers against his son's little hairs. "Yeah but it's not as much as yours, you wanna get it cut?"

"Nah, I want my hair to be long. Like Wapunzel, so I can use it as a lasso" Michael says as he swings his feet in the chair beside Zayn in a little bakery.

Liam had went to the bathroom, murmuring about how he should've gone at home but Karim was getting too fussy to handle in the car.

The couple had decided to bring both of their boys to come along for cake tasting, but mostly they want Michael's strong opinion.

"Okay, who's ready for some cake?" Liam comes back, Michael raising his hand way high. "Me! You guys need good cake or else the wedding will suck"

"You think it'll suck?" Zayn asks with a giggle, watching the boy nod causing his curls to fly.

The older man makes sure to sit beside his fiancé, pulling Michael on his lap so he could reach the table.

"You excited for the wedding, Mike?" Liam asks, already getting excited for the date coming up.

He watches as his son twirls at the metal band on his finger, giving him a slight nod. "Who gonna hold the rings?"

"You are of course, do you think Karim will?" "No, he's gonna eat them" The six year old whines, wrinkling his nose at his brother who start making spit bubbles.

Liam smiles fondly, using the baby's bib to wipe at his drool on his chin. "Ah, isn't he the cutest?"

"Maybe, but he has a big head dad" Michael says, making Zayn snort as he rubs at Karim's stomach.

"Hey, that's not nice Michael" "It's just an observation, you got a big head too. There's nothing wrong with that" The six year old comments.

Zayn giggles a bit, looking at his son who was Liam's clone. Sure he had a big head, but it was a cute big head.

Before Liam could argue about his head not being that big, their cake appointment was already starting to begin.

Liam grins a bit, watching Karim's eyes big and mouth opened a bit as he drools looking exactly like Michael who did the same except no drool.

"So we have red velvet, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, lemon-"

Michael blocks out the woman, checking out the small cube shaped cakes on the tray with light floral shaped icing in the center of each of them.

"Mike which one looks good?" Zayn asks, adjusting Karim in his lap as soon as he starts to make grabby hands for the tray.

"All of them" The five year old, grinning in delight as the plates are passed around. He didn't really care what kind of cake they have for the wedding.

"You can't try all of them, you'll start screaming about how your stomach hurts" Liam says, making him grumble.

"Just choose your top 4 and we'll narrow it down, how does that sound?" Zayn asks, putting Karim's bib on so he doesn't soak his little shirt with drool.

"Okay" Michael agrees, putting his knees in the chair to read the labels that were in front of the tiny cakes.

Liam makes sure to take his seven month old from his fiancée, watching him help his oldest to read the labels.

"Chocolate fudge, strawberry and cream, spiced walnut, and vanilla bean" Zayn reads, picking the four cakes from the container and placing it in the center.

The brunette grins a bit watching Karim squeal with delight, his chubby hands banging on the table. "Oooh someone's excited"

"How come he gets to bang on the table? If I did that I'd get called a wild animal!" Michael scoffs, pointing his plastic fork at his brother who was across from him.

"Karim's a baby, he doesn't know better. Besides this is his way of communicating since he can't talk yet" Zayn reassures.

"I'm a baby too, I just know a lot more words than him" The five year old inputs, swinging his feet in his chair as he waits patiently for his papa to give him a slice of cake.

"And you have a head full of hair and you're in kindergarten." Liam says with a chuckle, sitting Karim down as he picks up the plastic spoon.

He makes sure to bite into the chocolate fudge cake first before humming in delight, then getting a bit to feed to his son who was whining irritatingly.

"How is that? Is it good?" The man asks, watching his son smack at his lips.

Michael bursts into giggles watching Karim shiver a bit, his chubby face scrunched up as he starts to spit the cake out.

"Daddy, Karim doesn't like chocolate!" Zayn rolls his eyes fondly, grabbing a napkin to wipe at the baby's mouth especially the chocolate on his bib.

"I can't believe this, how can you not like chocolate?" Liam asks, moving Karim to face him. "You just broke my heart pumpkin"

"Oh Jesus Liam, it's not the end of the world. He's right, this cake is kinda gross"

Michael shakes his head slowly, "You're sick Papa, so sick" he says with shame, eyeing the cake that Zayn only took a bite out of.

"You did this, your genes made him hate chocolate" Liam scoffs, pressing a kiss onto his son's chubby cheeks.

"Sure did, good job fat man" Zayn gushes, leaning towards his son to pinch at his cheek. Karim smiles widely, showing off the white nub that was starting to show.

"I guess it's just Mike and I" Liam says, looking up at his son who was already stuffing his face with the cake his fiancée didn't finish.

"Michael" The brunette scolds, Zayn's shoulders shaking with laughter at the chocolate icing smeared around the boy's mouth.

"What? Papa wasn't going to eat it" he grumbles, both men cringing at the fudge in his teeth.

Karim is all smiles, bouncing his feet on Liam's lap as he observes his older brother. "Yeah, Mikey's pretty funny huh?" Zayn asks.

The five year old grins, feeling delightful at his brother's mirrored smile.

Just a short chap, 4 more to go until this book is finally completed :')