~ff~

Liam frowns a little watching the photographers surround Michael snapping pictures, "That's a little close, isn't it?" He asks worriedly

"Oh don't worry Mr. Payne, Michael seems to like it" MaryAnn says looking over at the five year old grinning at the attention

Zayn holds Liam's bicep, "He's fine Li, let them do their job" Liam sits down, "Fine, how long will this take?"

"About an hour" "Just for four outfits?" Liam asks in disbelief. "We need good shots, and besides it'll be quick"

Liam sits back sighing, he looks over to Zayn frowning. "What? This is Mike's future, he can be a model!"

"He needs an education before all that" "Yeah yeah, don't be lame Liam" He says kissing his cheek. Liam pouts a little, "M'hungry"

"Well when Mike is done we can go out to eat, my treat" "I always pay" "Well I want to pay this time"

"But zee, I always pay" "Liam, I'm a man too" Zayn says scoffing. "I didn't say you weren't, I just like it better when I pay"

Zayn rolls his eyes, "M'paying and that's final, it's about time daddy Zayn becomes in charge" Liam smirks, "Daddy Zayn? You mean daddy Liam"

Zayn smirks back, "No, daddy Zayn" "I'm sorry, it's daddy Liam. I mean that's what you call me in bed anyways"

Zayn pinches his arm, "Shut up" he whisper shouts. "What? I'm being honest!" Liam says rubbing his arm, laughing a little

Zayn rolls his eyes fondly, "Whatever" he says, watching the stylist fix Michael's curly hair.

Liam pouts lying back slightly, he found himself sleeping on Zayn's shoulder after two hours

"Papa look at da pictures!" A small voices yells making Liam jolt hard looking around. "Thank god, you were aching my shoulder" Zayn says giggling as he stood up

"Where we going?" Liam asks, as Michael takes his hand leading him near the big equipment. "They want us to look at Mike's pictures"

Liam rubs at his eyes slightly, Michael points to the screen. "See! I look hot!" Michael says making Zayn laugh, ruffling his hair

Liam smiles going through the pictures, "These are actually pretty good" "Aren't they? We'll be debating later to find out what pictures to use, we'll send an email of them if you want?" Maryann

Liam nods, "Yes thanks, I think our parents would loved to see pictures of this little monster" Michael smiles hugging his leg. "The photographer really loves Michael, he wants to have another shoot next month"

Liam nods, "Sure" "Great, i'll email everything. Good job Michael" Maryann says giving him a high five. "You ready to go buddy?"

Michael nods, "I tired, dats hard work" "All you did was pose" "Daddy, you not da only one who works" Zayn laughs picking Michael up, "You are too cute Mike"

' ' '

"Daddy, since I make money now. Can I get caw?" Michael asks munching on his French fries. Liam snorts, "What kind of money you making?"

"Bwig money" Michael says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Big money? Oh okay" Liam says chuckling. "Ahuh, then I buy bwig bwig house" he says.

Zayn grins, "Oh yeah?" "Yeah and we get lots of animals" "Animals?" "Yeah, you pwomise we get another pet if I be good"

"Have you been good?" "Yesh" "What about the play?" "Dat was self defense!" Michael says raising his arms

"I know but you shouldn't have fought back" Zayn scoffs, "If that was you up there at five, you wouldn't have hit him back?"

"I'd break his arm but that's not right, sometimes we want to do things and we need to think about the consequences" Michael frowns, "Dis isn't school daddy"

"What?" "Dey teach that cwap at school" "It's not crap, it's life lessons" Michael looks over to Zayn, "Papa tell him to stop" he says eating his fry

"Liam stop, you're boring your child" Zayn says making Liam frown. "I am not boring" "Ahuh, wif your life lessons. I only five" Michael says

"Yeah but you have a mouth and brain of an adult" Michael smiles, "Thanks, I mature"

Zayn smiles, "No you're still a little kid" "No I man, I can do math betta then you" Liam raises an eyebrow, "Just cause you can do math?"

"Yup" Michael says with a proud smile. "Okay Mr. Cocky, what's 400 plus 750?" Liam asks, drinking his soda.

"1, 150" Michael says after tapping on his fingers. Zayn snorts, "Alright Liam what's 5 plus 5?" "21" he says jokingly making Michael squeal

"No it 10 dad! I teach you math when we get home" Michael says shaking his head. "Okay, you can be my teacher"

Michael nods, "An you listen to everythin' I say" he says poking his hand. "Not everything" "Ahuh, I a teacher. I have full contwol"

Liam frowns, "Where are you getting these words from?" "Da dictionary" he says finishing the rest of his pizza.

"Why're you reading the dictionary?" "I get bowed" Michael says shrugging. Zayn coos, "Liam you should read just as much as him"

"I don't like reading" "You should read, your five year old son loves it more than you"

"Well that's him and I'm me, two different things" "But you have the same face" Michael wiggles his eyebrows, "But I betta looking"

Liam scoffs, "You should thank me for giving you a face like that" "Tanks" Michael says, sticking out his tongue a little.

Liam pokes his nose, "My mum wants us to come over for dinner tonight" "Oh that's nice" "Yeah, I'm a bit nervous"

"Why? They're your parents" "Yeah but it's just, I get so awkward with them. I know it's been a few months but I still don't feel the need to act like I'm eighteen again"

"I'm sure they understand" "Hopefully" Liam says fiddling with his straw. "We seeing gwandma and gwandpa today?" Michael asks

"Yeah, that means you have to be on your best behavior" "I always" Michael says with an offended look.