~U~

"Dad I wanna drive" Michael whines as he watches his dad push the cart down the grocery store aisle.

Liam smiles at the pouting five year old, "Mike you're to small to reach the bars, let alone walk with it" Michael huffs holding onto Zayn's leg, "Fine, I like Papa betta"

Liam holds his heart, "Ouch Mike, ouch" Zayn smiles down at the five year old giggling at him. "Zayn where is the veggie aisle?"

Michael gags, "Let skip it, no veggies" "Yes veggies, don't you wanna be strong and tall like your dad?" Zayn says playing with Michael's curls.

"Ahuh" "Well you have to eat those veggies, if you don't you'll be a cute little boy forever" Michael frowns, "I no want that, I wan muscles" he says flexing his little arms

"That's adorable" Zayn coos making Michael pouts. Liam grins turning the corner, "Hey babe I'll go get the snacks, you get the veggies"

Michael nods, "I go wif him" Zayn shakes his head, "You fatties" he says with a playfully glare.

Liam picks Michael up before leaning over to kiss Zayn's left cheek, then leaning Michael so he could kiss his right.

"I feel so loved" Zayn gushes before watching the push the cart towards aisle six, aka the diabetes aisle as Zayn calls it. He wandered around to find something healthy Michael will eat, ah corn

Of course he'll eat that, I mean who doesn't like corn?

Zayn walked down aisle about to grab a can of corn until he felt a hand on his own, "Oh sorry, you can take it" he says about to grab another can.

"Zayn?" Zayn raises an eyebrow turning around, "Avan?" Zayn watched his ex boyfriend smile widely

"Oh my god, I thought that was you. How've you been?" "Great, you?" Zayn asks looking around, he doesn't want Liam to see him.

Liam's an angel but man he's a jealous man and Zayn likes how he gets a little possessive. "I'm good, I mean now that I bumped into you"

"Oh" Zayn says chuckling nervously. "Are you like, doing anything later?" He asks running his hands through his dark hair, that doesn't work anymore

It used to make Zayn go crazy but that was when they were dating, not their not. The only thing that makes him swoon is Liam walking around the house shirtless

"Look Avan, I'm not single" "What? You moved on that fast?" "We we're dated two years ago" Avan shrugs, "You seriously over me? What about all the times we've shared" "You're a dick"

"Don't be like that, what about our first anniversary? That was great, yeah?" "You ditched me and came to my house hours later saying my gift was sex," Zayn says crossing his arms. "There was a reason I broke up with you, im happy now"

"Whose the guy huh? Better looking? He rich like me?" "No but he treats me way better than you ever did" Zayn spats turning away to walk but feels an a hand gripping his arm. "Look I made a mistake, I want you back"

"Avan I don't want you, now leave me alone" he says scowling.

"Do we have a problem here?" A voice behind Avan making Zayn sigh in relief. Liam stood there with the cart, Michael behind him fiddling with the game he was playing on Liam's phone. "No, and you are?" "Zayn's boyfriend, and who might you be?"

Avan raises an eyebrow, "Ex" he responds with a weak smile. "Oh that's nice, Zayn c'mon we have to get home" Liam says watching the dark haired lad rush over to his side. "Bye Avan"  Zayn says dismissively.

Zayn watches his accent sigh before leaving, "Thank god you got here" he says but stops talking at the look at Liam's face. "He had his hands on you?" "Just on my wrist" Liam scowls, "Where did he go?" "That doesn't matter, lets pay for everything and go"

Michael looks in between them, "You fightin'?" He asks frowning. "No no buddy, we just need to talk for a bit when we get home" Liam says before making his way down the aisle.

"Oooh, you in trouble" Michael singsongs making Zayn  pinch his side. "Oh hush"

~*~

Zayn watched as Liam washed the dishes quietly, "Look what you saw wasn't what you saw" "So I didn't see some guy touching you?"

"Okay yes, but I didn't want to be touched. I told him that I wasn't single and for him to leave me alone" Liam crosses his arms turning away

"Why're you upset?" "You're ex is freaking hot, and I'm a potato" Zayn covers his mouth to laugh, watching the older man blush embarrassingly

"Yeah Avan is good looking but he's not you. You're my smoking hot potato" Liam smiles looking down at his shoes, "Really?"

"Of course, you're my big sexy potato" Zayn says wrinkling his nose as he chuckles. Liam grins leaning on the kitchen counter, "Oh stop it," he says waving his hand.

"What else am I?" He says making Zayn snort. "I think you're a really nice man"

"That's it? I'm nice?" "Well Liam I didn't know I had to make a list of all the reasons why I love you" "You love me?"

"Of course I love you, you big ape" Zayn says with a smile. "Aw I love you too" Liam says going over to hug him

"And I love powa wangers" Michael says randomly popping in the kitchen. Liam looks over his shoulder, "And us too, right?"

"Eh" Michael says walking to the table grabbing a banana. "Eh is all we get?" "You not bad"

"Oh gee, thanks son" Liam says sarcastically. "You're welcome father" Michael says struggling to open his banana

"You need help?" "No, I'm a man. I got dis" Zayn coos, "He's so cute" "I'm not cute" Michael corrects him.

"Anyways, how about we go on a date tomorrow night?" Liam suggests. "Oh really?" Zayn asks excitingly. "Yeah, it's been a long while since we've been on one"

Michael looks in between them, "I come?" They two men looks down at Michael who finally got his banana opened, now eating it. "Mikey it's just gonna be your daddy and me"

Michael frowns, "B-but I wanna come too, no leave" he says before walking to hug Zayn's leg. Zayn pouts looking up at Liam who shrugs, "But you'll get to hang with Luke and Louis"

Michael huffs, "But I wanna come wif you, we do stuff togetha like a family" he says not letting go of Zayn's leg.

Liam frowns picking Michael up, "Bud I don't think you wanna come with us, we'll be kissing and holding hands. You know you always bark at us about it"

"No care, don't exclude me" Michael says crossing his arms. Zayn coos taking him out of his boyfriend's arms, "How about we do something now? We'll eat ice cream and watch movies, would you like that?"

Michael nods as Zayn takes him into the living room. Liam groans slightly, that phase is coming back. The don't go, take me with you phase is back

It's happened when he went on dates with Zayn but after a while he was over it, why is it happening now?