~oo~

"Papa how does the baby get in your belly?" The five year old asks, rubbing Zayn's eight month old belly feeling his little brother kick repeatedly against his palm.

The man raises his eyebrows a little, "Oh um, magic" "Weally? How did he get in there in da first place? Did you eat him first?"

"No babe, I didn't eat the baby" Zayn says with a chuckle, looking over at Liam who shook his head a little, sipping his coffee.

Mostly meaning that he want going to answer that question.

The pregnant man scoffs a little, "Well Mike, you know God right?'" Michael nods, "Of course, he da man" he says, bumping his chest twice with his hand before putting a peace sign in the air.

Zayn giggles a little, "Exactly so God helped me and your dad with the baby, he just tapped my stomach and bam"

Michael frowns deeply, "And then the birds takes the baby?" "Sure, the birds take the baby to get cleaned up and then they fly the baby all the way here"

"Oh" "Yeah, why'd you ask?" "Ashton says when we get married, we gotta have a baby" "You're still engaged?"

Michael nods, "Naw, we got married days ago" "And you didn't invite us to the reception?" Liam scoffs making the five year old shrug.

"It wasn't enough seats, sorry" Zayn snorts, "So you guys have to have a baby?" "Yeah but I told him I don't wanna be a daddy yet. I wanna be a race caw driver, but then he got mad" he says, making a face.

Zayn coos, "That's adorable" "Nothin' adorable bout Ashton getting mad, he nags all da time" the five year old whines, rubbing his temples.

"Well why don't you break up?" Liam asks making Michael scoff. "I con't do that" "And why not?" "Because he'll be sad"

"Yeah but you won't hear him nag" "He's coming over for a play date, I'll talk to him when we watch powa wangers"

"Alright, let's get all cleaned up because Ashton will be here soon. I don't think he would want to see you in your underwear" Liam says, motioning to Michael's stripes undies.

Michael covers his butt, "Leave my undies alone!" He says as he gets out the chair. "He's got a bigger butt then you Zee" Liam says with a chuckle when his son rushes out the kitchen to his room.

"That's not funny" "I'm kidding" "Don't be surprised if you taste salt and pepper in your coffee when you come back downstairs"

The older man sends his boyfriend who was holding the salt shaker in his hand, "Please don't do that"

"No promises" Zayn says, motioning for him to leave. Liam rolls his eyes playfully as he heads upstairs, "Mike why is the door closed?"

"I wanna put my clothes on myself!" "You sure?" "I'm a married man daddy, I can dwess myself" The five year old sasses back making Liam chuckle as he sits in the top steps.

"Alright, I trust you not to look like a clown when you come out" After a few minutes of Liam humming a tune under his breath before hearing the door crack open widely.

"Taadaa!" Michael shouts, rushing to his father who was sitting on the steps. Liam raises an eyebrow, examining his son's attire.

"Wow buddy, you did really good" Liam says with a chuckle, watching his son do different poses that he learned from the modeling agency.

The man liked that he chose carrot print shirt along with his black tights because it was his favorite outfit his son has worn.

"Does that mean I get to dwess myself everyday?" "Mhm we'll see," Liam says getting up from the steps. "Lets go brush your hair monkey"  Michael skips to his room, quickly grabbing his 'lucky' pink brush from his bathroom.