~ll~

*unedited*

"Hey Michael, are your parents coming to the play?" Eric asks with a smirk. Michael scoffs, "Of course they are, they promise"

"But they have a baby" "The baby not coming out yet, my papa said so" Michael says with a glare, watching the boy stick his tongue out

Michael crosses his arms, looking at the empty chairs of the auditorium. "ignore him Mikey, you'll be okay" his best friend says.

"Thanks Ashton" "No problem, do you wanna come over my house today? My mummy is taking me out for ice cream"

"Okay, I have to ask my dad first" Michael adds, swinging his feet a little. "Alright, are you excited for the baby?"

Michael shrugs, "A little" "Well you should be, babies are fun" "Really? You like poopy diapers?" Ashton giggles, "No! Their just fun to play with, and they're so tiny"

"I guess, but I'm tiny too" "Yeah but you're five, we're supposed to be small" Ashton says with a frown. "True"

"But don't worry, you'll be a good big brother. I promise" "Thanks" Michael says, fiddling with shoelaces. "You're welcome" Ashton says with a big grin, getting up from his spot beside Michael skip elsewhere

The five year old looks at him weirdly before getting up, already going up to speak with his theatre teacher.

"Mr. Gween? I have question" "What is it buddy?" "Can my parents get fwont row for the play?"

The man smiles, "Of course, I'll make sure to make a mental note buddy" "Thank you, I really want then go be proud" Michael says with a grin, bouncing on his toes.

"And they will Michael, you're one of our best here. I think you can be famous one day" "Weally? I'll get a Grammy?"

"If you put your all into it, you just might be a young Leonardo DiCaprio" Michael smirks, "I like dat" he says, rubbing his smooth chin.

He really did like the idea and Leonardo was really handsome, Michael was pretty sure he was going to be handsome by the time he gets his age.

Maybe, just maybe.

• • •

"Hey buddy, how was Ashton's house?" Liam asks, glancing up at his son sitting in the kitchen chair. "It was fun" Michael says with a shrug, chewing on his broccoli.

Zayn smiles, "Yeah? What'd you do?" "Got some icecream and then we went up to his room to play" Michael says, fiddling with his fork.

"You alright Mike?" "I have a question" "Shoot" Liam says, stuffing a piece of brisket in his mouth. "Ash says we're engaged now"

Zayn coos, "Why does he say that?" "He gave me a ring pop and kissed me, I dunno if I'm ready to be a husband. Too much pressure" Michael says, face palming.

Liam's shoulders begin to shake with laughter, "A ring pop?" "Yeah!" "Why didn't you say no?" The man asks with a fond smile.

"Because he had got blueberry! You know I like blueberry, I couldn't wesist dad. I'm so ashamed" Zayn laughs, "It's okay bubby"

"No it's not! Now we have to find a cake for the wedding and I don't have any money, how am I supposed to pwovide for my family?" Michael asks with a sigh, looking out the window that had a view of the back yard

"You're so dramatic Mike" "I know" "Well you can always give the ring pop back" Michael makes a face, "Uh yeah, bout that. I ate it so he thinks we're still engaged" he says causing both Zayn and Liam to laugh.

"Mike!" "What? It was blueberry! Don't judge me!" The five year old exclaims, setting his fork down.

"Then get a divorce" Michael gasps, "No," he whines. "If we do that, then it gonna be awkward" "How? You're only five"

Michael sighs, "You don't understand dad" "Why do you think that?" "Because you're old, atleast I'm getting married while I have da chance. I could die soon, who knows?" The toddler asks, shrugging.

Liam frowns as Zayn giggle behind his hand, "Was that shade?" Michael picks up his lemonade, sipping it slightly. "Yes, yes it was"

Zayn pats Liam's back, "I have to go to the bathroom, he's going to make me pee on myself" he says with a giggle, getting up from his chair

Liam turns back to Michael after Zayn exits the kitchen, "Wanna know a secret?" "Depends, is it nasty?" Michael asks.

"Nasty?" "Yeah, I heard from Connor that Susie likes to pick her nose and eat her boogies" Michael says, wrinkling his own nose in disgust.

"Alright, I did not need to know that," Liam starts out making Michael giggle when he pushes his plate away. "But it's an important one"

"Okay, I pwomise not to tell" "Alright, I wanna propose to your papa" Michael gasps, covering his mouth. "What dat mean?"

Liam chuckles, "It means I'm going to ask him to marry me" Michael grins, "Weally?" "Yeah, I want you to help me pick out a ring"

"Me?" Michael asks, placing his hand on his little chest. "Of course, I'm going to need your help" Liam says, ruffling his hair.

Michael squeals, flapping his hands around until the Zayn waddles back in, rubbing his six month old belly. "What's going on?" The man asks with a smile, sitting next to Liam.

Michael grins cheekily, "Noffin" Zayn raises an eyebrow, "Oh yeah? What's with the smile?" "Is it cwime to smile? Jesus" the toddler says, shaking his head

Zayn looks over to Liam who grins, "What's with the smile on your face?" "I can smile too Zee" his boyfriend says, continuing to eat his dinner.

Zayn looks at his two boys weirdly, "You Payne's are weird" Michael smirks, "You'll be a Payne soon" he mutters causing Zayn to look up

"What was that?" "I said I liked the broccoli, it's weally good" Zayn grins, "Aw thank you bubby" Liam gives Michael a look who shrugs a little

"My bad" the five year old whispers, causing Liam to snort a little.