~J~

Michael rushes up the steps to their home clinging onto Zayn's hand, "Miss s'ven" Zayn food unlocking the door, "You have to wait for daddy and your grandparents buddy"

"No tanks" he says making Zayn laugh letting him in. He opened the door wide for Liam's parents who walk in after the toddler complimenting the house

"So you just moved here?" "Yup, do you like it?" Liam asks making them nod. "It's wonderful, where are the photo albums?" "Zayn'll show you, I have to make sure Michael doesn't make a mess feeding the puppy"

Liam rushes off to the kitchen. Zayn takes their jackets placing them on the couch. "You live here too?" "Well no, I mean I think Liam wants me to move in"

Karen smiles, "Aw that's precious, you help so much" Zayn grins shyly handing them the photo albums, "Here you go"

They all sit down and Liam comes back with Michael under his arms. "Aw Michael you were such a small baby" Geoff coos making the 5 year old look up with interest

Liam sat him on Geoff's lap to look, "He was a little angel, now he's a smart ass" Michael grins cheekily looking at the photos.

Liam sat next to Zayn instantly wrapping an arm around him. "How did you two meet?" Karen asks smiling at the two of them.

"Well last year I was Michael's new pre-K teacher" Geoff snorts, "Aw crush on the teacher" he teases making Liam blush embarrassingly.

"And he asked me out a month after and I said yes, since then I've been close to these two" "Are they a hand full?" "Well the little one is"

Michael scoffs, "Nuh uh, dad is," he says pointing at Liam glares playfully. "He no share!"

"I do share Michael, remember when you ate your cookie and ask for mines? I gave you a piece"

Michael looks at Karen shaking his head making a small circle with his fingers, "dis big"

Liam snorts, "stop telling a fib" Michael gets off of Geoffs lap squinting his eyes at him before walking into the living room

"Where you going?" "S'ven!" He yells back picking up his puppy, he smiles kissing her head.

"He loves that dog to pieces" "Yeah just like you, surrounded by dogs anywhere he goes" Zayn smiles scrunching his nose.

"We still have Loki too" "Really? Oh my god" Liam says excitingly. "Who's Loki?" "My dog from when I was a teen, can I see him?" "You can come over whenever you'd like" Karen says with a smile.

"I think the whole family would love to see you, next week were having a barbecue. Would you all like to come?" Geoff asks. Liam looks at Zayn who nods with a smile, "Uh sure" "great! They'll be so excited"

During the whole hour both his parents had to leave. Liam was still sitting at the dining room table fiddling with the half eaten Apple

"Li aren't you excited? You get to see your family!" "Yeah, woohoo" he says taking another bite of his fruit. "What's wrong now?" "I think I made a mistake" he says with his mouth full

Zayn grabs a napkin wiping his mouth, "And that was?" "Agreeing to go to the barbecue" "What why?" Zayn frowns sitting in his lap. "My family is the most judgmental group of people you'll ever meet, that probably one of the reasons why I don't miss them"

"Really?" Liam nods setting the apple on the napkin, "So now I feel like I made the biggest mistake, what if they something about Michael? About you?" "Why would they say anything about me?"

"I don't know, they could come at you for no reason" "I can handle myself" Zayn says crossing his arms. "I know but j like protecting you" "I'm not Michael" "I know, your my boyfriend. Whole difference"

Zayn thumps his forehead, "Well we're still going, it might still be fun. I mean your sister, you haven't seen her in years" "Probably the only one I forward to see besides Loki"

"Wow, your sister and dog" "Yup, you'll see soon Zayn" Zayn pouts, "Now I don't look forward to it" "You shouldn't" Liam says with a sigh.

"Daddy I tired" Michael says rubbing his eyes. "I got it" Zayn says picking up the five year old. Sleepily waves to Liam who stands up to kiss his forehead before sitting back down.

He smiles watching Zayn take him upstairs. He looked back at his hands thinking for a while, this isn't going to go so well

^^^^
I-i haven't updated this stories what feels like months. But I'm gonna do a double update to make up for it :)

How'd you like today's chappy?

Comment and star it

-Saliah xXx