~W~

Liam quickly got out the car, but making sure to help Zayn it before rushing to his front door.

He quickly got out his keys opening the door, "Michael?" He shouts rushing in. He walked into the living to see Louis on the couch motioning to the kitchen.

Liam rushes into the kitchen seeing Luke standing up rocking side to side with Michael in his arms, "I'm here, daddy's here" Liam says quickly taking Michael out of his arms

He feels Michael cling onto his beginning to cry again, "What happened Mike? Bad dream?" He asks sitting down in the kitchen chair.

Michael sniffles rubbing his eyes, "S-Scared" "Scared? What happened?" "You no come back" he choke out wiping his eyes.

"Buddy I'm here, I'm right here. Did you have a bad dream?"

Michael nods sniffing loudly. "Can you tell me what happened?" "You a-and papa left me wif S-Sophia"

Liam frowns rubbing his back glancing at Luke who looks at him sadly. "A-and you no come back, toy pwomise" he says rubbing at his tired eyes.

"Oh buddy I'm not gonna leave you, me and zee won't leave you" Michael lays his head on Liam's chest staring to calm down

Liam rocks his gently looking at Luke, "Thank you" "No problem," he says with a small smile. "I'll tell them he's alright" Liam nods kissing Michael's warm forehead

"Is that why you didn't want me and papa to go?" Michael nods sniffing, "Y-Yeah" "Aw bubby don't worry, okay? I'm not going to leave you, I'm going to be with you forever and ever"

"Pwomise?" "Promise" he says hugging him tightly. "Ugh you gon kill meh" Michael mumbles making Liam smile patting his back.

"You alright now?" Michael nods still sniffling, "I didn't wan you to go" "I know Michael, but sometimes Papa and I need some time alone"

"And do what?" "Just hang out" "We hang out all da time" Michael says crossing his arms. "Yeah but romantically, do you think you understand?"

Michael nods, "You mean sex" Liam's eyes almost bulge out of his head, "Who taught you that word?"

"Uncwle Harreh, he said that's why grown ups hang out alone" Liam scowls, "No that's not why, don't ever listen to what Harry says and don't ever say that word again"

Michael huffs, "You no deny it though" "Michael" Liam says in a warning tone making the five year old raise his hands. "Just sayin"

Zayn rushes in, "Oh my baby," he exclaims picking Michael up. "Are you okay?" Michael nods hugging him, "I fine Papa" "You sure? Do you need cuddle time?" "Yeah I need cuddles"

"I want cuddle time" Liam says making Michael shake his head. "No, just me and Papa" "Please? Just this once?" "Fine," Michael pouts. "C-Can I sweep wif you too?"

Zayn nods kissing his forehead, "Of course, I don't want you to be scared any more" Michael nods tucking his face in his neck. "Where's Louis and Luke?"

"I told them to head home, and I would talk to them tomorrow" He says rubbing Michael's back. "Alright, well you two head upstairs. I'll clean up"

~*~

"Mike can you tell me what you dreamt about?" Zayn asks the five year old laying his head on his chest. "Sophia" "What happened?" He asks, feeling Michael's finger trace his tattoos on his arm.

"That Daddy said I had to spend time wif her and you dropped me off. I didn't like it so I waited for you to come back, but you no comeback. You left me alone" Michael says starting to sniffle.

Zayn looks over to Liam who had just came out of the bathroom changing into his pajamas. "Well Michael you know Daddy and me would never leave you" "Pwease don, I no like being alone"

Liam's heart breaks hearing his son say those words, "You don't have to worry about it monkey, it was just a dream" Michael nods rubbing his eyes, "M'tired"

Zayn lays back on the bed running his hands through his curls, "Just go to sleep hun, promise you'll wake up to our snoring face the next day" he teases making Michael hit his arm playfully

Liam sat on his side of the bed watching him fall asleep, "I didn't think this would happen" "What do you mean?"

"Meeting Sophia, I didn't think he'd have nightmares" "I mean maybe he could've heard us when she said she wanted joint custody?"

"I think so too, but he knows that's not happening. I mean that will never happen" "True but maybe when he's older he might run into her, the universe works in mysterious ways"

"Okay Buddha." Liam says snorting, he lays besides Zayn sighing. "I mean I won't be able to do anything about it, he's his own person. He has said no before but what if in a few years he'll want to see her?"

"Then we'll be supportive. At the end of the your his father, you are the one who has taken care of him since he was a little bean. You are the main bitch"

Liam laughs hiding his face in his pillow, "Thanks for putting it that way" "You're welcome Li"

Liam sits up pressing a kiss to his lips, "Love you" "I love you too oaf, but I think until Michael goes back to normal he can go out with us"

"Oh really?" "Yes, I mean family time" "I mean we have family time 24/7" Zayn gives Liam a look, "Well it can still be a date, Michael says there are no limits on dates"

"Alright, I think the little guy would like that" Liam almost misses the younger boy's lips curling. "Michael, are you awake?"

Zayn looks down to see the five year old giggling loudly in his chest, "You faker!" Liam tickles his aides making Michael squeal smacking them away, "I knew it, you think you're slick?"

Michael shrugs, "A little" "Well your plan worked, you get to go out with me and papa" Michael grins, "We go tomorrow? Let's go to McDonald's!"

"Is McDonald's your ideal date?" "Ahuh, you get toys, cookies, and nuggets. That's womantic"

Liam snorts, "Good luck, I think when you start dating you'll think of something better" "When I start dating?"

"Until you're 45" "That too long! I date now!" "Why now?" "Cause I have a girlfrien" "You do? Who?" Zayn asks pulling Michael on his lap

"Her name Becca, she nice" he says with a grin, nodding his head. "Oh really? How long has this been going on?" "Monday" "So last week"

"Yup" "Well okay, my son is already dating" Liam says pretending to wipe a year out his eye. "Well I want surprised, look at that wittle face" Zayn coos pecking Michael's cheek

"Da ladies con't wesist" he says pretending to pop the collar on his dinosaur pjs.