~T~

Michael stares at his half eaten sandwich angrily before pushing the plate away, "I don' accept, you con't make meh!"

"Michael, you're at that age where you have to learn to ride without training wheels" "Dis illegal! You forcin me, I no want dis! Obama wouldn't do dis to meh"

Zayn laughs covering his mouth at the five year old's exaggeration.

"Well you're getting it, Zayn's cousin is four and he already knows how to" "I'm not him! You con't do dis to meh! Papa tell him no!"

Zayn coos pinching Michael's cheeks, "Bubby don't you wanna be a big boy?" "I'm a man papa, a man"

"You're five Mikey" Liam says chuckling a little. "A five year old man" Michael corrects him. "Okay Michael, you wanna be a man don't you? We're just practicing"

Michael huffs, "I don't want owies and Daddy is gonna let go when he say he not like always" "Well you learned how to ride with your training wheels that way"

Zayn looks at Liam glaring, "You're not helping," Liam raises his hands before putting his plate in the sink.

"I promise you won't get any owies bub, besides I'm gonna be nurse Papa today. I got the bandaids, I got your helmet and pads ready"

Michael nods, "Fine, but if I fall in taking you both to court and" "What do you know about court?" "Judge Judy"

"Liam stop leaving the remote around, he's already watching Dr. Phil" Zayn says snorting.

Liam stretches as he gets up, "Yeah I'll do that, let me go get you're bike. I'll take the training wheels off when we're at the park"

Michael nods pouting, "M'gonna play with my pup" he says leaving the kitchen to find his lab. "He looks generally upset Li"

"He'll be happy as hell when he finally learns to ride. Trust me, he was like this when I taught him how to ride a bike for the first time"

~*~

Liam was in the middle of removing Michael's training wheels, Zayn couldn't help but chuckle at the five year old whose face was in the window of the car watching

"There we go" Liam says as the picks up the blue training wheels showing Michael. Michael stares at them for a while before sighing, "C-Can I have a moment wif them?" He asks getting out the car

Liam smiles handing them to him, "Sure bud, take your time" Michael sighs deeply, "We've had good times old fwiend" Zayn bites his lip smiling at him, boy could he get any more adorable

"I can't have you no mo cause my daddy is being a monsta" "I'm right here bub" Liam says making Michael shush him. "Don interrupt meh" he hisses making Liam frown looking at Zayn

Michael looks back down at them, "I have to be man now, con't have you holding meh back. It's not you, it's meh"

Zayn shoulders shake with laughter turning away slightly. "You finished?" Liam asks making Michael nod. "Yeah" Michael says staring at his training wheels for a while before dropping them

"Okay let's do dis" Michael says sassily before grabbing his helmet.

Liam snickers hearing Zayn laughing, hiding his face in his hands. "C'mon don got all day! Powa wangers come on later"

"Alright alright we're coming bub" Liam says standing up picking up the bike over to the empty sidewalk. Zayn made sure his helmet, elbow, and knee pads were secure.

Liam held onto Michael's bike waiting for Zayn to bring him over, "Zee I think he's secure, cmon already" Zayn huffs following Michael towards the bike

"Climb on board"

Michael scowls at Liam's smile as Zayn help him onto the bike, "Don't lemme go" he warns making Liam nod.

"I know, I know I promise" Michael nod clinging onto the bars of the bike putting his feet on the pedals

"Ready?" Liam asks starting to walk holding onto to the front of bike bars. Michael nods unsurely moving his legs along with the pedals

"There we go, just keep pedaling buddy. I'm not gonna let you go" Liam encourages making Zayn smile record as walks a little faster. Liam holds Michael by his waist balancing him, "Just keep going, you're doing awesome Mike"

Michael smiles starting to feel confidence, "M'weady" "Ready for me to let go?" "Ahuh" Michael nods gripping on the bars. "Alright, let's count to three"

"One, two," Liam bites his lip letting go of Michael holding in his breath. At first Michael is wobbly but he keeps pedaling making him grin, "He's doing it!" Liam exclaims watching Michael turn around shakily before pedaling over carefully

"I did it!" Michael exclaims as Liam scoops him up from his bike. Zayn stopped the recording clapping, "Good job bubby, I'm so proud" Once Liam finally sets the five year old down so Zayn can pepper him with kisses

"See I told you nothing would happen" Michael cheeks turn red shrugging, "I guess, I don have to take you to court no mo" Liam snorts ruffling his hair, "Well I'm glad, you want to practice some more?"

Michael nods getting back on his bike, "I need a push" Zayn stands back watching Liam walk with Michael as he holds onto the child before letting him go

Liam stands next to him watching, "I'm so happy, look at him" Zayn leans over to kiss his cheek, "Aw you're such a good daddy" Liam smirks wiggling his eyebrows, "Thank you very much"

Zayn smiles leaning in to kiss him softly. He was just about to pull away until Liam grabbed his waist pulling him close

"OW!"

~*~

Zayn wipes at the cut on Michael's cut on his knee sniffing quietly. Liam bit on his nail watching, "I'm so sorry Michael"

Michael sucked on his lollipop frowning, "Huh?" "For not watching, you wouldn't have hit that tree bud. I'm so sorry for not paying attention"

Zayn puts the power ranger band aid on his knee kissing it, "You mad?" Michael shakes his head, "Now you undastand why I say five kisses" he says sarcastically making Liam crack a smile

"Alright we'll listen to you more. You sure you aren't mad?" "I'm fine, can I have some cookies?" "You have that lollipop"

Michael scrunches up his face holding onto his knee whining, "Ow it starting to hurt weal bad"

Liam stands up quickly, "Lemme go find some cookies" he says rushing to the kitchen.

Michael smirks looking back at Zayn who raises an eyebrow, "What?" "You're not slick Mike, I see right through you bub"

Michael smiles sheepishly putting his lollipop in his mouth.