~N~

Michael smiles making funny faces making Darcy on Harry's lap squeal kicking at her feet. Niall smiles watching them, "Aren't they cute?" Liam nods biting on his nail, "Very"

"You alright? You're gonna bite the rest of your thumb off" Niall says snorting. They were all at the park, except for Zayn who was gonna be over later because he had a half day at the preschool.

"Yeah" "You're lying, what's wrong Liam" Niall says nudging at his arm. "I'm in contact with Sophia" Both Harry and Niall quickly look at Liam who smiles sheepishly

"What?!" They say in unison making him nod. "Why? Where did she even come from?" Harry demands putting Darcy on the blanket to play with Michael.

"Um, a month ago she was at the shop" "For what?" Niall asks this time. "You know that Ferrari that needs fixing? That's her car" "Has Mikey met her?" "Yup" "How did it go?"

"Terrible, he ignored me half the day and he pretty much didn't look at her" "Good, I wouldn't have either" Niall snarls digging in the baby bag grabbing the teething rig for his whining daughter.

Michael takes it handing it to Darcy before patting at her curls. "Yeah well Michael wants to meet her again next Friday after school" "Can we stay over?"

"No," Liam says sternly. "Zayn's already staying over and I'm pretty sure he'll do what you guys will do"

"And what's that?" "Get smart with her, he's already writing notes to grind her and her irrelevant husband up" Harry snorts, "Tell me how it goes, I'd love to hear that"

"Sure" Liam says, not really meaning it though. "We can come for support?" "Zayn's already coming for support, you all coming is gonna make it awkward"

Niall looks back at Darcy laying her head on Michaels legs chewing in her teething ring as he waddles his Michelangelo ninja turtle on her pudgy stomach.

"Hey mike would you like another sibling?" Harry cheekily asks making the five year old nod. "Really? Boy or girl?"

"Don' matter, just wan play wif them" he says. "Well Liam you heard the kid, make another baby with Zayn" Liam shoots him a glare as Michael gasps.

"Marry Zee!" Michael says clapping. "Buddy we've haven't been together long" "But you love him, he love you too" "You don't know that" "Yesh I do, he say so"

"Really?" Liam asks suddenly interested.

"Ahuh I ask, he said he love me and you" Harry coos holding his heart, "That's precious, have you even asked him to move in yet?" "No" "Well hurry, then you propose, then have thousands of babies"

Michael nods agreeing. "That unrealistic" "Well at least ask him to move in" "Maybe" "No now, I'm sure he's annoyed to be sleeping over then going back to his flat"

"You think?" "Yes" Niall answers truthfully as he picks up his crying baby girl making him pout.

~

"How was your day?" Liam asks cutting up Michaels Lasagna, the both already munching on his fries. "Good one of my students Benji, showed me that he knew how to spell purple" Zayn says smiling.

Michael snorts, "I spell purple too" "Oh I know Einstein," he says pinching at his cheek

"How was yours?" "Uh good, we went to the park with the Horan family. Darcy was teething pretty badly so they had to leave early"

Zayn coos, "I hope she feels better" he says taking a sip of his water. Liam nods in reply stuffing the a big piece of lasagna in his mouth, he was afraid to ask him now.

Michael licks the sauce off his fork gently, "Zee?" "Yes bubby?" "You love me?" "Of course, do you love me?" Zayn asks teasingly. "Yup, you love daddy too?"

Liam stops chewing before looking at his son who was looking at Zayn.

Zayn sets his fork down, "Why're you asking?" "Just wanna know"

Zayn smiles at Liam before looking at Michael once again, "Yeah I love your dad too" Liam heart fluttered trying to hide his smile.

"Good, move in" Michael says simply before taking a bite of his steak.

Zayn raises an eyebrow looking at Liam who looked as if he wanted to hide, "Excuse me?" "Move in, so you don' go home. Stay here"

Liam drops his fork pinching the bridge of his nose groaning. He needs to remember that Michael listens to conversations, every single one.

It looks like he doesn't but he really does, then he talks about it out of nowhere.

"Liam what is he talking about?" "I have no idea" he says giving Michael a look, the five year old sinks down in his chair sheepishly. "Sowwy"

After five minutes of silence Michael looks inbetween the two, Zayn staring directly at his dad, his dad looking somewhere else.

"Well then," Michael starts out clearing his throat as pushes the clean plate away sliding out his chair. "M'gonna play wif s'ven, be back fer more food" he says before rushing out.

Zayn smiles a little before trying to catch Liam's eyes, "Well? You have something to ask?" Liam shakes his head, his cheeks red. "Well seems like someone wants me to move in with them"

"Uh yeah, I was talking with Niall and Harry. Michael must've been listening" "So you do want me to move in?" Liam shrugs, "I don't wanna pressure you" "You're not, I mean it's been a year. Was gonna bring it up sooner then later"

"Really?" Liam asks now making eye contact with him. "Uh yeah, I mean it's kinda annoying to sleep over then go home the next day. It would be easier to get to school with Mikey, Louis and Luke are being to lovey dovey and its gross. I wanna be gross with you"

Liam smiles nodding, "Alright" "So then it's official? I'm moving in?" "Yes, you are officially moving into the Payne household"

"Finally!" They hear Michael shout from the other room earning a laugh from the two.