~I~

Liam was freaking out, he thinks he's made a huge mistake. What if this reunion won't go as well as he hopes it will be. What if they yell at him?

What if they don't like Michael? God he was so nervous, after five years he's finally going to see his parents.

Liam sat on his bed breathing in and out, they we're all gonna go out for dinner. Liam had already has his plaid shirt button up to the top, his hair already done, thanks to Zayn of course

"Li? You alright in there?" Zayn says from the other side of the door. "I'm fine" "You sure? Take your time babe" Liam smiles at that, he was so freaking lucky to have Zayn in his life.

After a few minutes he gets up opening his bedroom door walking out into the hallway and towards the stairs. Aso soon as he got to the bottom step a loud aww escaped his lips seeing Michael all dressed with his button up tucked into his pants.

"Look at my little man" Liam coos going over to Michael who blushed handing Seven her dog toy.

'Thanks, you cleaned up nice too' "Thanks" he says ruffling the five year old's hair. Michael smacks them away, 'I need it to be perfect, no touchy' "You sound like Zayn" 'I know'

Lain chuckles, "where is he?" 'Kitchen' he signs before petting the growing puppy. Liam nods going straight in the kitchen to take a look, "Hi"

Zayn turns around from the cabinets, "Hey, oh my god you look so handsome" he squeals going over to wrap his arms around his neck. "Thank you, but nothing compared to you though"

"Stop saying that" he grumbles blushing a little. "I have to, I feel like it's my job" "to check me out?" "Of course"

"What if I'm not comfortable with it?" "Oh you are" Liam says cheekily making Zayn smile, the one where his nose wrinkles up so cutely. "Ready to go?" Liam nods kissing his cheek, "Yeah but I'm nervous"

"You'll be alright, it'll go great" Liam nods smiling slightly, deep down he didn't believe it. As soon as they got in the car the drive over was kind of quiet, Liam was just in his thoughts while Zayn and Michael were talking a little

Liam had come back to reality when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "I'm gonna go see if their inside" Liam nods watching him get out the car. "daddy?"

Liam turns around, "Yeah bub?" "You scawed?" "A little, I haven't seen them since you were born" 'Why?'

"Well I was really really young when you were born buddy and I had to go to school but I chose to take care of you instead" Michael smiles, 'Good, school sucks anyways'

Liam chuckles glancing at his phone. Liam heart began to speed up, "Hey buddy time to get out" he says making Michael nod unbuckling himself out the car seat.

Liam got out the car to get Michael, he was nervous. He can make out three people infront of the restaurant, one of them Zayn. 'It'll be okay' Michael signs grabbing his hands

Liam nods squeezing it a little beginning to walk over, each step his heart was beating in his ears. As they got closer he saw his parents standing there with Zayn, big smiles on their faces making him smile back. He was just a few spaces from him when he stops

"Hi" he says quietly not sure what to say. He watched as his mother rushed over to hug him tightly, Geoff following afterwards.

Michael smiles slightly watching them, he walked over to Zayn who picks him up kissing his cheeks.

Liam suddenly feels warm, happy even he hasn't been in their embrace since he was nineteen. He missed this dearly, "Oh you got so big, you look just like Geoff" Karen says pulling away, squeezing at his cheeks.

Geoff gives Liam a pat on the back before pulling away from the hug, "We missed you" he says making Liam nod. "I missed you too" he says looking in between his parents.

Then he looks to Michael who was fiddling with Zayn's collar distracted, "And I have someone else I want you to meet too" he says motioning for Michael to come

Zayn set him on the ground, Michael shyly rushes over almost hiding behind Liam's legs. "Michael can you say hi to grandma and grandpa?" Liam asks rubbing his back encouragingly.

Michael waves a little making them coo bending down to his level. "Oh the last time I saw you, you we're as small as a little peanut" Geoff says making a small circle with his hand.

Michael smiles hugging Liam's leg watching them. "How old are you Michael" Michael puts up five fingers making them gasp. "Oh your a big boy?" Michael nods making Geoff smile. "You wet the bed?" Michael wrinkles his nose giggling, "No" he says softly

"Well can I tell you a secret about your dad?" Michael nods suddenly interested, he moves away from Liam's legs. "Your dad was seven years old when he stopped wetting the bed"

Liam's cheeks turn red when Michael starts to laugh looking up at him. "Alright don't go spilling everything, your going to embarrass me" Liam squeaks out noticing Zayn laughing behind his hand.

Liam picked up Michael motioning to the building, "So can we go in?" They all nodded Zayn opening the door for them, Liam was the last to go in and he gave Zayn a big kiss making him flush

When they got to their seats it was quiet for a moment before Michael sits up, 'Will they get to come over our house?' He signs to Liam

Liam smiles looking to his parents who look confused, "He wants to know if you guys want to come over our house" Karen looks surprised but nods, "Of course, we wanna spend as much as time with you as possible" Geoff nods smiling at Liam, "To make up those 5 years we've missed, Liam we we're never mad at you, just frustrated"

Liam nods pushing the knife from Michael's reach, he watches the 5 year old grumble before leaning on to his side. "We must've shown you the wrong way our frustration, I hope that maybe one day you could forgive us and be a family again? Nicola would cry a river if she saw you"

Liam smiles, he missed his sister. It was sad Liam never got a chance to say goodbye to her, "I forgive you, as long as you don't leave again" he says quietly making Karen grab his hand. "Dear we're never letting you go again, if we did then you'd pop up again married with a couple more kids" she says winking at Zayn who snorts.

Liam cheeks turn red nodding, "Alright" he gives them both a reassuring smile, then looked down at Michael who was hugging his side. He ran his hands through his curls for a while, maybe reuniting with his parents wasn't so bad after all