~cc~

"Be good in school Mike, no fighting remember?" Liam says, talking with him outside his classroom door.

Michael nods, "Yessir, can you watch me give Eric his card? He might throw away" he says making Liam nod.

"Alright" he says opening the door for him. "Hi Michael!" The class chorus making Michael's cheeks turn red waving.

"I'm glad you're back, you've learned your lesson?" His teachers asks.

Michael nods, "I made a card for Eric"

Liam looks over to the boy has had a large bandage on his eyebrow, "The hell" he mumbles, he knows Michael punched him but he was told it was that big of a bruise

"Eric? Michael has something to say" The dirty blonde walks over scowling, "What" He says, his eyes squinting.

Michael looks back at Liam watching him nod, "Sowwy for punching you, even though you deserved it" he mumbles that last part

Liam bites his cheek trying not to grin from the door.

"Michael" He scolds. "I being honest Ms. E, take or leave it" he says handing Eric the card.

Eric stares at it, "I don want it" "I spend an hour on that! Wead it, then throw it away" Michael says crossing his arms

"Fine" Eric says walking back to his desk. "Thank you for apologizing Michael" "You're welcome"

Michael turns to wave at Liam who waves back, exiting the classroom quietly. Liam had stopped by the office to talk to the lady at the front desk, Debra.

"Have a good day at work Mr. Payne" Liam turns his head to see Zayn grinning, holding onto a small boy's hand. He had a line of little four year olds with him

"Thank you Mr. Malik" "Ooooh, Mista Zee got a boyfrien" a small girl with pigtails says making the little kids oooh

Liam's cheeks turn red as Zayn's did too. "Alright let's get to the bathroom, single line. Perrie get your finger out of Kehlani's nose" Zayn scolds already moving forward, sending Liam a smile

"Oh aren't you two cute" Debra says, handing Liam a wrapped plate of cookies. "Thank you" he says, his face already hot.

"You two plan on getting married?" "Uh not now, but yknow Michael already asks 24/7"

"Aw isn't that cute" "Yeah, I just want to wait a long while before I think about popping the question"

"Well good luck, I'll pray that he says whenever you ask" "Thank you Debra, I'll see you in a couple hours"

"Alright, have a good day"

~*~

"I'm gon be a model" Michael says proudly, grinning at Yaser and Trisha. "Aw really?"

Zayn nods, "Yeah, this lady thought Michael was cute and asked if he could model for their clothes"

"Aw that's so cute, you're gonna be everywhere" Michael grins, "An I get money"

"Well I think you mean we all get money" Liam says, thanking Trisha for the tea she places infront of him.

"Well it my money, I the face here" Michael retorts making Yaser laugh. "Oh you sound like Zayn"

"What's wrong with that?" Zayn asks, frowning. "Nothing, nothing" Michael flips his hair, "I too famous, I watch tv alone" he says, strutting his way out their lichen

"Dear lord, did you teach him how to strut?" Trisha asks Zayn, laughing a little. "Yes, yes I did. He's getting better, you should see his poses"

Yaser snorts, "No thanks, I think I'm fine here" he says putting the newspaper down. "So how're you two doing?" Trisha asks looking at the couple

"We're fine" Zayn says with a grin, nudging Liam's arm a bit. "So do you plan on tying the knot soon?"

Liam chokes on his tea a little making Zayn glare. "Mum!" "What? It's a question" Liam shakes his head, "Not now Mam"

"Well if you do, if your looking for a wedding planner I'm always here" Trisha says cheekily.

Yaser snorts, "I think they should get a professional wedding planner hun" Zayn face turns red looking over to Liam was still drinking his yea quietly

"Oh! And you should have an outside wedding, makes everything brighter" Trisha gushes

"Mum, you know nobody is getting married" "I know, it's just a suggestion" "Okay, let's just drop it" he says, rubbing his temples

"Alright okay," she says putting the dishes away. "How's the sex?" "Mum! Stop!" Zayn says covering his face.

"You use protection right?" Yaser asks, staring at the two. He was staring at Liam more making the you her man cough awkwardly

"Yes sir" "Alright, just a question" Zayn sighs rubbing his temples, "You're embarrassing me"

"You're used to it" Trisha says pinching his cheeks. Michael walks back in frowning, "I fogot to tell you somethin"

"What is it?" "We having play" Liam smiles, "Oh yeah? On what?" "Farm animals" Michael says rolling his eyes

"Mike I thought you like animals?" Yaser asks. "I do, but that dumb" "It's cute" Zayn says grinning. "Do you have a part?"

Michael nods leaning on Zayn's side, "Dog" he says, rolling his eyes. Zayn grins, "Aw you're going to be the cutest dog ever" he says, ruffling his hair.

"I wan to be da farmer" "Who got that part?" "Eric" Michael says in disgust making Liam shake his head.

"Go figures" "I don want to be a dog" "But dogs are the best part" "I have to follow Eric awound" he says crossing his arms

Yaser looks away from the paper, "Y'know if that boy does anything to you, you use the tackle method"

"Dad no, don't you dare. He already got in trouble for punching him" "You punched him?"

Michael nods in shame. "Good job, we got a fighter here! Give me five" the five year old grins widely, hopping a bit to give him a high five

Liam gives him a look, Michael sheepishly puts his hand back down. "No tackling method" Zayn scolds.

"Fine then," Yaser says raising his hands. "I'll teach you later" he whispers to Michael who nods.

"Well the play is only for an hour, you'll be fine" Liam assures him. Michael hands him the crumbles paper from his pocket, "I need costume"

Liam straightens the paper out, "Alright, well zee can handle that. He's good at clothes" "You're gonna be the cutest dog in the world" Zayn says plucking at Michaels curls.

Michael smiles, "Thanks yous" he was excited to find a costume but he didn't like the idea of having to practice with his enemy, he'll end up punching him again