~O~

Louis picked up one of boxes filled with Zayn's things as he walks through the threshold of the house. "I can't believe you're leaving us, this is an outrage" He says collapsing on the couch.

"Your jumping with delight in the inside aren't you?" Zayn says running his hands through Michael's hair.

"No, I'm sad. I won't get to bother you as much, I'll have to put all my faith into Michael now" Louis says extending a hand for Michael to high five

Luke comes in plopping a box on the ground, "I don't remember you having all this crap" "Yeah well, keep going. I'm not paying you for nothing"

"You're not paying me at all" Luke says leaning on the doorframe. "Welp, you accepted the challenge. Now go get more boxes, Liam is waiting"

Zayn says dismissively. "Mikey you excited for Zayn to live with you guys?" Michael nods, "Parteh all night" Michael says earning a laugh from Zayn

"Well Luke and I will have our own parties" "Good, I won't be there to hear it" Louis cheeks turn red, "Oh hush, stop exaggerating"

Michael rubs his eyes poking at Zayn's shoulder. "Yes?" "I have question" "what's up?" "You love daddy right?"

"Of course" Lou's coos before watching Luke drop a box off near the door before plopping next to his boyfriend. "Well, you get marry right?"

Zayn frowns, "Huh?" "When people love each otha, they marry" Zayn chuckles, "yeah that's true but that's to soon Mikey" Michael pouts fiddling with his hands, "Okey" he says quietly.

Zayn looks up at Luke and Louis who shrug. Liam comes in slamming the door closed, "Alright that's everything" he says wiping his hands on his basketball shorts.

"Can we order pizza? I'm exhausted" Louis says leaning on Luke. "You weren't doing anything" Liam says snorting. "Um I drove all that crap here, my poor hands feel so weak. Lukey kiss em"

Luke raises an eyebrow as Louis shoves his hands in his face.

Liam shakes his head at them before noticing Michael on the couch, "Hey man what's wrong?" Michael shrugs turning his back to him. Liam frowns looking at Zayn who shrugs, he walks over picking the boy up.

"Not feeling well" he asks holding Michael under his arm. Michael goes limp making his curls sways as he shakes his head. "Aw wanna go lay down?" Michael nods.

"Hey can you two take him to his room?" He asks looking over to Luke his smacks Louis' hands away. "Sure" Luke gets up holding the five year old in his arms, "Let's chat a little bit huh?" He asks whispering to Michael as Louis follows him up the steps

Zayn bites his nails as Liam looks at him, "He was happy earlier" "What happened?" "He said that we should get married but I told him it was to early for that"

Liam sighs pushing Zayn's box towards the dark haired man, "He's been saying that for a while" he sits next to him.

Zayn picks up his box nodding, "Well someday it'll happen yeah?" "Yeah, as long as you'll still wanna be with a grump like me"

"You're my grump" he says pecking him before taking his possessions out the box

~
"Now what's the problem?" Luke says as he belly flops on Michaels bed. "Sad" he mumbles playing with his ninja turtle.

Louis lays besides Luke, "Why bubby?" "Well, I wan daddy and Zee to get marry"

"Why do you want them to get married?" "Caz I wan Zee to be my daddy" he mumbles moving his Michelangelo action figures arm.

"Really?" Michael nods. Luke smiles patting his leg, "Well you just have to wait bub" "But I don wanna, is he gonna leave?" "No, I don't think he'll leave you or your dad okay?"

Michael sits up moving the hair from his face. "You really like Zee huh?" Michael nods smiling, "Yeah, he make me happy and daddy too. I don wan him to leave"

"Well I promise you he won't" Louis says patting his hand. "Don tell" "Why?" "Caz daddy will lecture meh" Michael says with a groan causing both the men to laugh.