Chapter 4 - Come With Me

So after Melodies death, I started to realize that the Doctor cared for me as much as he cared for his wife. This happened on a rainy day in November when we were both just talking about random things when he came out with the following statement:
"Evie, no matter where life takes you, know this that melody cared for you as much I do and I think my wife would have wanted me to share my life and adventures with you. I guess I have to move on now but there is one thing you need to know is that my life is dangerous, random and strange but I am willing to show you the stars."
I was surprised that he came out with this but also happy because from the first day that Melody spoke of the Doctor, I myself had longed to see the stars.
"Doctor, Melody spoke often about you and your adventures through time and space since she spoke about this I have often wondered what it is like to travel the stars."
He grabbed my hand and led me to the corner where I had first met him, there was the blue box that could travel through time and space. The Doctor opened the door and led me in, I stopped just to take it all in, bigger on the inside. Melody spoke of the TARDIS and its size but I did not realize it this big!
"Doctor, this place is huge. Melody spoke of this place but not as big as this"
"Yeah it is, the TARDIS is one dimension folded into another. The only way to describe it is if you put a small box inside a much bigger one. Does that make sense?"
"Yeah it does actually."
"Great where would you like to explore first Evie, we have the whole of time and space to explore."
"Take me anywhere"
So he set the co-ordinates and pulled the lever, we were off into time and space.