Chapter 7 - First Encounters

It was months after the letter from future version of myself, that the Doctor and I met the creatures that would alter our timelines. The Doctor and I where visiting a planet in a constellation called Granpe. The planet was inhabited by an alien race which looked a bit like Kaleds expect that they were yellow. These would be the aliens that the Doctor and I would have to stop in order for our timelines to be restored.

In this chapter I will explain how we met them and how we both defeated and destroyed them. The TARDIS had just landed when the alarms went off, I looked at the Doctor confused as to why this was happening. He had a confused look upon his face but soon realization had hit him like a tonne of bricks, because the cheeky grin on his face, had changed to a cold and unfeeling expression of hatred. It was the same face he had showed when we first met Davros where he thought the Davros hated everyone. I opened the door and was soon hit by a laser firing towards the TARDIS, I ducked and shut the door again. I turned around to face the Doctor, fear plastered onto my face.
"Doctor what the hell do we do"
"What we always do Evie, save time and space from these aliens. Geronimo" The Doctor took my hand and lead me outside. The planet was breathtaking, don't get me wrong but the aliens inhabiting were ugly, the look like slugs with legs. These were the aliens that were going to change timelines and alter time, well I would like to see them try.

 "Are you these creatures that want to alter time to stop the Doctor and I from ever meeting?"
A creature stepped out in front of me and spoke.

"This is for your own good Evie, we know things about that man that should never be told. We want to alter your time so you never met the Doctor, he will become your downfall, he will be the one will kill you!"
"I do not believe you. I've travelled with that man for months and I see the sadness in his eyes every day, the regret, the pain of losing the people he loves because of the sacrifices he has made and now you tell me that he is my downfall. You are wrong because I know that man he lost his planet because of the choice he had to make to save his people and I think that is heroic."
"We have lived for centuries and we have seen that man destroy more worlds than you can imagine. You are blinded by the lies he has told."

By this time the doctor had come out the TARDIS and he heard every word of what those creatures were saying. I turned to him, I saw the anger in his eyes the very first time since I travelled with him, whether it was anger for the creatures, for myself I will never know but I will always remember what he said in our first encounter with those species.
"I may be a madman who travels time and space but those people that you thought I killed, sacrificed themselves for me. I go on day-to-day knowing what they sacrificed for and it pains me each day knowing that I have to keep on travelling without them and you dare tell me that I killed them. There will be a day when I encounter you again and that will be your downfall not mine. There were good and bad people on my planet but I never once looked down on the bad people because I knew they were just the same as you or I, they chose the wrong path for the wrong reason and I believe in my life, my long life, that all people can choose the right path whether they've had a bad start in life or not. Remember one thing from today don't ever put me or my friend in danger again because it just won't be me that comes back, it will be the whole United Nations and the air force of Earth. SO BE WARNED!"

The creatures looked at the Doctor in shock, I turned and headed for the TARDIS by knew that they would not stop until my timeline no trace of the Doctor but I was more determined than ever to stop them.

So my story continues, so until the next time by.