Chapter Nineteen - Double Trouble

No-Ones POV

It is a sunny day in Cardiff, a girl with ginger hair is walking towards the shopping mall with her friends. She walks past several shops but the last shop catches her eye or rather something does, a shop window mannequin but she carries on as though nothing has happened but is still there in the back of her mind. The girl gets a feeling of being followed so she stops in her tracks and one of her friends stop noticing that her friend has stopped.
"Lily, what is wrong!"
"I think we are being followed!"
"By what?"
"That shop window mannequin we past earlier" The girls turned around and Lily's suspicion was correct, the shop window dummy was just standing there! All four of girls stood there in shock.
"But that is impossible!"
"You better believe it kid because it is true" Behind the mannequin was a woman with ginger hair, jeans, converse and a black trench coat, beside her is a man in his 40's wearing a bow tie and suspenders.  Lily had no idea what was going on and it scared her. In the woman's hand Lily noticed a device which kept on buzzing and then suddenly stopped. The auton turned around to face the woman and the man.
"Doctor the Auton is different, it can talk."
"Yes I can Mrs Smith. I do not wish to hurt the girls, I was merely looking for yourself and The Doctor."
"For what, may I ask" This was the Doctor who spoke.
"To help fight against the cyber men who wish to attack this planet once more"
"Why do they wish to attack us"
"The last time they came, you fought and won. This has left them feeling sour and seeking revenge against this world. Their only desire is to upgrade and destroy what is left of humanity"

This was suppose to be a fun day of shopping for the girls but it was turning out to be a fight to save humanity from distinction, it was going to get stranger for the girls and the team at Torchwood.

Back at Torchwood Cardiff

It was suppose to be a quiet day for the team at Torchwood Cardiff but was that the case?, no it was not! Jack and Ianto were running around the hub trying to turn of the proximity alarm, they tried switching it off on the computer but it did not work, so they are trying to find the plug to the system, which is proving to be a task in itself. Jack wished he had read the manual to the system before starting at Torchwood, but the dammed thing was hidden out of the way. They both managed in the end to switch it off only to find that a cyber man and a Kaled had come through the rift and was heading in their direction.

Something was odd about the Kaled and the Cyber man. The Kaled was wearing a red suit of Armour and the cyber man had a logo on his left arm with different colors running through it. Jack was scared and confused,so he rang his daughter Evie as he knew she had the knowledge of both species.
"Evie, the alarms at the rift have just gone off and on the camera is a Kaled and a Cyber man"
"And?"
"Well something strikes me as odd. The Kaled is wearing a red suit of Armour and the cyber man is wearing a logo on his left arm in different colors."
"The Kaled is part of a fleet of ships, the Armour symbolizes a foot solider seeking out help and the cyber man is also a foot solider for a fleet of ships, it is an observer."
"Why would they be here?"
"The Kaled's are here to help us in the war against those cyber men. Danielle, Davros daughter said when the time was right she would help us when we need it. I guess our time is now!"
"I will put Torchwood on red alert and make the others aware of what is to come. Good Luck Evie!"

Evie POV

Dad hung up the phone and fear struck me like an iron fist, once again we were going to face the cyber men but this time with help. I had a feeling that this was going to turn out like the battle of canary wharf, 24 years ago but this time I was going to make sure that no-one dies. The Doctor took the girls to a safe place and I ran back to Torchwood to get my laptop, it had a software which detected alien ships and how many. 

Once back at Torchwood I ran the software, 15 thousand cyber ships and 34 thousand Kaled ships were in orbit above Earth. The cyber men  were definitely outnumbered but their numbers would soon grow with the upgrades they would start doing. It was like the army of ghosts but only bigger, I wish I had some help understanding how cyber men upgrade their army and systems, because every time we greet them they seem to be bigger in number and more powerful. There was one person but she was trapped in another world. Suddenly my laptop beeped and a familiar face appeared on the screen Danielle, Davros' daughter.
"I hear you have a problem!"
"Yes we do, a cyber invasion on a massive scale"
"That is where I can help, I sent down a foot solider in red Armour, he was observing the cyber mans behaviour."
"And?"
"It was erratic, killing several people and upgrading  4 people."
"It reminds me off the battle of canary wharf between your old selves and the cyber men where battling it out for dominance, neither won though!"
"I remember dad telling me about the battle, where the Doctor lost the companion he loved. I would like to show you something Evie." I transported to the ship and was greeted by Danielle but something caught me by surprise! It was the one person that I thought would be lost in time and space forever.  I stood there in shock at the sight before me, was this a dream!
"Evie are you OK?"
"Yeah I am in shock that Rose is standing in front of me!" Lets just say that Rose was willing to help me if I returned her to the Doctor and I agreed.

Time Skip

The Cyber men were once again defeated by the combined force of humans, Autons and Kaleds. However we suffered many causalities in the process but it was worth it in the end. So this leads me to now standing where I had first met the Autons with Rose waiting for the Doctor to return from the cafe. What was he reaction going to be when he saw Rose?
"Evie, will he recognize me?"
"Of course he will but the question is will you recognize him?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well he has changed face once again" No sooner had I said this the Doctor rounded the corner with a smile on his face but it soon turned to confusion when he saw who I was standing with.

"Evie is this a joke!"
"No, it is not she is really here!" The Doctor and Rose ran to each other, they hugged and the Doctor came over to me and gave me a kiss  on the lips, long and passionate.
"Rose I would like you to meet my wife Evie who I have been married to for 5 years"
"Yes I know we have met"

To cut all of this short the Doctor and Rose talked for hours when we got back to the hub and I went off and left them to it. I researched how Rose became separated from the Doctor at canary wharf and how she had been working for Torchwood parallel world, she had a family but they died in a war that ravished the parallel world. She set out to find the real Doctor and she did. What was left for me if she was back in his life? Would the Doctor want me still? These questions were running through my mind but I had to find out but for know I was content with the Doctor finding Rose again and he was happy, this made me smile.

Times do change sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse but I had a feeling that this was for the better. In a way I changed the way the Doctor looks at things when he married me but I think that Rose will show him a more compassionate side, better than I can!