Chapter 5 - The Letter

I was sat in the TARDIS console room when there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door, in front of me was a girl of about twenty with straight long ginger hair and in her hand was a letter which was addressed to myself and the Doctor.
"Thankyou"
"Your welcome Evie"
With that the girl turned and walked away. I stood there for a moment thinking about where I saw the girl before.
"DOCTOR!"
"Evie what is it!" The Doctor came in with a state of panic on his face.
"Nothing but there is a letter addressed to both of us." We both sat down on the jump seat and I opened the letter. It read:

Dear Doctor and Evie,

One finds it hard to write a letter to one's past selves knowing what is going to happen. I never for saw when I started travelling that one day I would have to write a letter explaining the events that are soon to happen to you, the events that happened to myself and future version of the Doctor were confusing and I hope that this letter will explain some or not most of the events that are going to unfold in the next few years.

The young girl who handed you the letter Evie, is your great granddaughter, her name Amy Melody River Smith. I asked her to hand you this letter months after Melodies death but I feared that one day events leading to her death would repeat themselves and I understand it is hard to comprehend these events but believe me they will change your view on life. The Doctor knew that if I explained too much it would change your timelines in the past, so I am going to try and be quick with the explanation. 

There is an alien race that messes with timelines and it will eventually effect both of you. So be warned!

If I told you it would affect the space time continuum, there are aliens that are trying to alter the fabric of space and time. I will give you both a list of the events are going to happen but I hope that the letter has explained some if not all of what happened to your future self.

Please find enclosed the list and Godspeed.

This is a message for the Doctor, please take good care of Evie as the next few days even years can be hard for her. I just hope that you love her enough to see this through Doctor, maybe help you to understand that the future Doctor he's changed. Future you annoying, arrogant and sometimes selfish but recently showed a softer side. Please be kind to her.

This is a message to Evie, the doctor has asked me to type this for you considering that I'm typing this letter. He's asked me to tell you that when he changes do not stop loving him as he is still the same person inside. The madman flew away in a blue box.

Good luck to both of you and I wish you both the best of times.

All my love

Evie and the Doctor

The letter told us one thing about certain events that can happen there's nothing that can change. What is coming is coming but the times I spend with the Doctor can be treasured. Events and stories unfold and we have to look at this as a new chapter in a series of long lives for the Doctor but for me I'm just reversing backwards and that can be depressing but is what you make it to be that really counts.