Minecraft In The Morning- (A BAJAN CANADIAN, CAPTAIN SPARKLEZ FANFIC)

A/N hey guys! What's up? How's life? Idk what you sad so ill cover everything- aw that's not good!- Awesome!!- oh that's boring. :/----- OKAY! New story! And that's right it's BUM BUM BUM BUM!! Minecraft youtubers! This will include many Youtubers such as JeromeASF, Skydoesminecraft, HuskyMudkipz, and more, but the biggest characters are CaptainSparklez and BajanCanadian. You guys ready? LETS GO!  

EDIT AS OF 1/18/2014::: EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS NINETEEN. I UNDERSTAND THAT JORDAN IS 21, ALMOST 22, BUT HERE HE IS 19 TO MAKE THE STORY GO SMOOTHER.THANK YOU.

---------------- 

LEXIS POV

I knocked on the familiar door as I walked up to it. Tears streamed down my face as I waited for the man to answer. Finally, my best friend Jordan opened the door and as soon as he saw I was crying, pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him tight and cried into his shirt. He walked me inside to his living room and I looked at the familiar fan art hanging up. So much stuff his fans give him. Oh by the way, my friend? It's CaptainSparklez.  

He sat down next to me and looked at me. "What's wrong Lex?" He asked concerned.  

"H... He... Cheated on me....." I stuttered through my sobs. His face went from shock, to sadness, to just being REALLY angry.  

"What the heck did he think he was doing?! You don't deserve him, he's an idiot! I oughta go punch him in the mouth, that would show him!" Jordan said angrily, balling his fists.  

"No Jordan please! It's okay! Just don't go over there. He would kill you!" I said quickly. 

He chuckled. "You're crazy. I'd beat the crap out of him!"  

I rolled my eyes and started to forget about what had just happened. That always happened around Jordan. We have known each other since 5th grade, and he's helped me through everything. And I do the same to him.  

"Hey! I know what'll make you feel better!" He said happily.  

"What?" I asked, tilting my head sideways. 

"You'll see!" He said and got on his iPhone, scrolling and clicking. Finally, he turned up the volume and set it down. The familiar music came on and I laughed and started to sing.  

"Creeper. Awwww man. So we're back in the mine, swinging our pickaxe from side to side, side side to side!" I sang and Jordan joined in. 

"Cause baby tonight!! The creepers gonna steal all our stuff again! cause baby tonight!! You grab your pick, shovel, and bolt again! Bolt again!" 

"Run run until its done done until the sun comes up in the mornin!"  

We sang until we finished the song and I had totally forgotten about my old boyfriend, Jake, That jerk that cheated on me.  

"Oh hey, I know you're a fan of Bajan, Jerome and all those guys right?" He asked. 

"Yeah! Big fan! Why?"  

"They're coming over this weekend! We're gonna shoot a bunch of vids for like, a week! It's gonna be awesome! Wanna come? I know you play Minecraft too and you have your channel, LexiTheGreat!" He said excitedly. 

"Yeah I'd love to! That would be like, the best day ever!! Who all is coming?" I asked. 

"Well Mitch, Jerome, Adam, Quentin, Ty, Ian, and I think that's it. I dunno. But it'll be awesome!"  

"Did you just say that's IT?! That's awesome! All my favorite youtubers!" I smiled.  

"What about meeeee?" He pouted. I laughed and poked his nose.