Chapter 22- This Isn't Normal... Right?

MITM CHAPTER 22

AN: CONTEST AND SUCH IN THE AN AT THE END! WARNING, ITS ANOTHER LONG AN, BUT ITS IMPORTANT. Also, there are a lot of short povs in this one, but please don't kill me for it! I wanted to get everyone's perspective. Last chapter, Brett's name was typed 'Brent'. Please understand that this is a typo, and that if you see a Brent somewhere, that it means Brett. Enjoy the chapter!

JASONS POV

I sat back in my bed and closed my eyes, trying to think. The fact that I had to keep shifting around to get comfortable which makes the bed squeak didn't help my thoughts. The problem was, I couldn't see anything but HIM. Brent. Every time I closed my eyes, I kept seeing Ian's neck being sliced and his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he fell. I shivered and kept my eyes wide open. I couldn't close them now. Every time is blinked I had to turn and check on Ian, who would always be laughing and smiling and making a derp face.
I groaned. Was I over reacting? Was I worrying over nothing? I may never know. I could worry my whole life and nothing may happen, or he could come back next week. That's the worst part. The waiting.
"Waiting for what?" Ian's voice called through my thoughts. I jumped and looked up at him. Everyone was looking at me in confusion.
"D-did I s-say that out l-loud?" I stuttered. Adam nodded.
"What's wrong Jason?" Ty urged.
"You can tell us!" Quentin prodded. Everyone was trying to get me to tell them, but I had enough.
"IT WAS NOTHING! Nothing is wrong! Just leave me alone..." I mumbled the last part and turned away from their shocked faces. As I placed my head on my pillow once more, a tear rolled from my cheek. I sobbed silently, the tears flowing freely down my reddened cheeks. I listened to the light murmur of conversation from behind me until it quieted and turned into footsteps.
"Bye Ian. Bye Jason." Jordan called.
"Bye guys." I muttered. The door closed with a click and I finally turned to a concerned Ian.
"I'm afraid he will come back. I don't want this to happen again, but it may. The worst part is the waiting for him to come back. But I don't know if he ever will, or if I'm just over reacting. That's the problem." I rushed out the words and Ian took them in carefully before nodding.
"Okay. I understand. And I understand why you didn't want to tell them. You'd worry them. You did good, but you could've been calmer about it." He informed me soothingly. I took a deep breath and nodded.
"I know. It's just... They were pressuring me so much... I just kinda, snapped. I wasn't thinking..." I put my head in my hands, sniffling.
I heard shifting from my right and then the bed sank. Ian patted my back. "It's alright Jason. It's okay. They'll understand."
"But we can't say anything! I don't want to worry them! We have to put an end to Brett before he does anymore damage..." I whispered the last part. My sobs filled the room and Ian kept quiet until they died down to whimpers.
"Jason. It'll be alright. We don't have to get the others into this. But it might help if we asked a couple of people for help. We can figure this out." He finally said. I took my head from my hands, knowing my face was wet and red. Ian handed me a tissue and I cleaned up my face before smiling weakly at him.
"Thanks Ian."
"It's what I'm here for." He went back to his bed and I turned around, closing my eyes again. This time, instead of Brett killing Ian, I saw Ian spin out of his grip and grab the knife, then a couple other people and I dragged Brett away. I smiled. Maybe we would be alright after all. Maybe we could fix this.

MITCHS POV

I walked out of Jason and Ian's room last, closing the door on my way out. I knew that Jason would talk after we left, so I stayed and waited next to the door.
"Mitch?" Adam called.
"I'll be right there! Just gimme a sec." I called back before pressing my ear against the door.
"I'm afraid he will come back. I don't want this to happen again, but it may. The worst part is the waiting for him to come back. But I don't know if he ever will, or if I'm just over reacting. That's the problem." Jason's muffled voice came from the other side of the door. My eyes widened as I listened, then everything went quiet. I turned and stumbled down the hallway, bones stiff as I walked up to my friends.
"Mitch? You alright biggums?" Jerome asked, scared.
"Yeah you're really pale!" Tyler said. Ginger walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me.
"Mitch you okay?" She asked. I nodded.
"Yeah. I'm alright. Thanks guys." I falsely assured. No one asked any more questions, yet none of them seemed to be happy with my answer. I mentally shrugged and walked out of the hospital. I sighed quietly and put on my best happy face. On the inside, though, I knew what I had to do. I had to make sure that I helped save them, even if it's the last thing I do. I wasn't there the first time, but I can be there now.

Minecraft In The Morning- (A TEAM CRAFTED & CAPTAIN SPARKLEZ FANFIC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara