Chapter 16- Here Comes Trouble

MITM chapter 16

JORDAN'S POV

I stared in shock as Jerome stomped out of the house. Lexi glared at the crying Mitch then soon followed, Jason on her heels. My mouth dropped open and I turned my head to look at Mitch. He didn't seem to notice me at first, but when he did, he looked terrified. The expression on my face must have been horrible, as he out out his arms defensively.

"Jordan calm down I swear I didn't mean to hurt her!"

"That's what you said last time you liar! I can't believe you would do this to Lexi! Couldn't you see she loved you?! She LOVED YOU! YOU IDIOT! Get out of my house until further notice! And stay out!" I screamed. He shrank back and quickly scurried out the door. I clenched my fists and locked my jaw as I walked back to the shocked onlookers. I snapped my head up to meet their gazes, which they quickly turned to other things. Ian just stared at a wall as I locked eyes with him.

"Anyone wanna try to hurt Lexi now?" I asked. Everyone quickly shook their heads no, and I nodded. "Alright. You better not. Now, I have a friend to go find." I ran out the door. Mitch was gone already. Jeez. I got in my car and called Jason. He picked up immediately. He sounded out of breath. "Where are you guys?" I asked.

"We're at a diner really close to your house. It's a small place. We ran all the way here. Hurry. They're getting pretty angry." He whispered the last part. "And something tells me, Jerome is hitting on Lexi." He whispered that too. That was all I needed to hear before I slammed my foot on the gas pedal of my car, racing to the diner.

"I'll be there shortly." I said quickly, hanging up and tossing my phone to the passenger side. No one was just going to hit on Lexi right now. I saw my vision go red, so I slowed down, almost to a stop, and closed my eyes. When I opened them, I could see clearly once again.

The cafe was literally just near my house, like Jason said it was. I parked the car and got out, running inside.

MITCHS POV (time to reveal a few things :3)

I sat on the curb of a street as tears streaked down my face. "That's not what I meant..." I whispered. "I meant I could love anyone, and I loved Lexi... Not Sawyer...." I admit, Sawyer is really cute, but I've known Lexi for so long. I've loved her so long. Sobs racked my body as I sat and cried. No one disturbed me. That is, until my phone blared throughout the quiet streets. I jumped at the sudden noise and reached into my pocket to pick it up, putting it to my ear with a quick, "Hello?"

"Mitch come quick please we need you up here right away!" A voice called through the phone. I stood up immediately, ready to run.

"Mom? What's going on? What's wrong?" I asked hurriedly. I heard her sob slightly and asked once more.

"Mitch please just get up here! I can't explain now!" She demanded.

"I'll be on be next flight to Toronto!" I informed, already running back to Jordan's house. I had forgotten my wallet and things. I burst through the door, shocking everyone inside as I rushed around.

"Mitch calm down what's going on?!" Adam asked worriedly.

"I can't calm down Adam! My mom just called my sobbing and said to get my butt up there immediately I have to go!" I yelled, shoving a jacket on and stuffing my wallet in my pocket. Everyone gasped and I grabbed my suitcase, running out the door. "I'LL HOPEFULLY BE BACK!" I yelled behind me. I drove in a rush to the airport.

(TOO LAZY TO WRITE CAR SCENES AND FLIGHT SCENES SRSLY CAN HE JUST BE THERE)

I jumped off the plane and ran inside, grabbing my bag as soon as I saw it on the belt. I ran out of the airport and didn't even hail a taxi. I just ran. I ran all the way to my parents house and knocked on the door until someone opened it.