NOT AN UPDATE SO SORRY- Thank You

Hey guys! So sorry this isn't an update. I haven't done much on the next chapter actually SOOO.....

Yeah. Lets not talk about that right now... But please read this through I have some things hidden throughout this that YOUCAN only take part in if you read it all!!

But I wanted to say a few things. Thank you all so much for your support. It means the world to me. I had a very tough day today, and I can't sleep right now but it's 12:00 at night, but I looked at the comments on the last chapter. I couldn't stop smiling. I can't believe I have such amazing readers. You're just so amazing, that I just can't even. That's all I can say. I can't even.

Do you guys know how much you mean to me? How much I care about you all? If you're having a problem, please come to me. Please. I don't want anything to happen to any of you. I love you all. You're like my family. If anything happened to any of you, I don't know what I'd do. I wouldn't be able to function correctly. So don't leave me. Mkay?

Every read, every vote, every PM, every comment, every additions to a reading list. They all mean so much. I don't know where id be without you all. I have no idea what I'd be doing. Wattpad has become my biggest hobby, and a huge part of my life. I feel like it can take me down a huge and very open path for a great and successful life. But the only way I can do that is with your support. And since you support me, I support you back. That's why I try to respond to every comment. To every Pm. To every message on my message board. I'm sorry if I don't get to yours, but I swear I try.

(Side note: my brothers awfully loud right now like shut up dude)

Maybe one day they will make a word that can express how much I appreciate you guys. But at the moment, no combination of words could even come close to how much. Not even infinity. Not even close. It's so much more. I hope you guys know I care for you, and I'm here if you need to talk. Please come to me if you need to talk.

Also, I'm wondering if I should do anything special on here. Seeing as we're coming close to 50,000 reads (OH BABY) and I've hit 200 followers (THIS IS SO LATE LIKE SRSLY) I want to do something. Write my life? Is that too deep? Probably. But put suggestions in the comments please for something to do!

Also having a contest. I need BAD characters for this. Both male and female. Here's the form and rules:

Name:

Age:

Looks:

Personality: (bad please)

Relationship?: (CAN BE WITH ANY CHARACTER SORRY IF YOU DONT GET YOUR CHARACTER)

Clothing style:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Rules:

1.) no whining if you don't get your bf or GF you wanted.

2.) Yes, you can choose any character to be in a relationship with. Any of them. Big or not.

3.) Anyone who is not a bad character will not be chosen

4.) Only like 3-5 characters will be picked. This isn't first come first serve.

SO YEAH! All of that. Comment below with suggestions as a gift to you all!! And also characters please! THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR NO UPDATE I NEED THOSE CHARACTERS FOR THE UPDATE!! :) BYE GUYS!!