Chapter 18- IM NOT GOOD WITH TITLES DONT HURT ME

MITM CHAPTER 18

AN: I REALLLYYY like Jason's POV....

JASONS POV

"Do I have to fight with everyone about this?! Jefferies are the best!" I argued. Jordan shook his head.

"Try again! Jerry is way better!"

"And what can a stupid slime do? It can't even attack! It's a baby!"

"Neither can a pig."

"But you can ride a pig." I reminded.

"Very slowly. It would be better to just walk, and kill the pig."

"That's another thing. If needed, they're a food source." Jordan just shrugged.

"I don't care what you say, Jason. Jerry will always be the best mob there ever is." He said, hugging his stuffed slime tightly. I chuckled and turned away.

"You're nuts."

"Says the pig worshiper." He retorted.

"At least a pig is a real animal."

"At least a slime doesn't smell like crap."

"Neither does Jeffery!"

"Mhm. Mhm." Then Jordan got up and walked away, smiling. I rolled my eyes. That was interesting. I got up and walked up to the bedroom upstairs. It was the day before we are supposed to leave for this warehouse. David still hasn't said a word. Sam and Christian, however, are loosened up now. I can see how much they're like Ian now. They all are almost exactly the same.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, clicking on Twitter. My notifications had gone crazy. Everyone was saying we were dead.... I stared at the phone in shock. My finger slid up the screen again and again, through the Team Crafted tag, and almost all of them said we were dead. I slowly walked down the stairs, never taking my eyes off the screen, and went up to Ty. He was talking to Adam about something.

"Guys. Problem." I said, turning my phone to them. Their eyes scanned the text, and soon widened.

"They think we... Died?" Ty asked, lip quivering slightly as he looked at me carefully, searching for a sign that I had set this all up. I nodded solemnly.

"Holy..." Adam muttered obscenities under his breath.

"What are we gonna do? You two are basically the leaders of Team Crafted..." I asked. They both looked at each other, then back at me.

"Come back in five minutes for an answer. Leave the phone." They said at the exact same time. I nodded, setting my phone on the table, then turned on my heel and left. I heard their murmurs of deep discussion behind me as I walked into the living room, hands in my pockets. Lexi gave me a small smile and waved me over to where her, Sawyer, Tyler, Jerome, and Jordan sat. I sat next to Lexi.

"What's up?" I asked, trying to sound cheery.

"Well, we just got a text from Mitch. He says he and his family are alright, but there's a girl he has to bring back with him, along with his brother Connor. Her name is... Ginger." Tyler explained, reading the girl's name from Jordan's phone.

"Yeah. He says she is pretty cool, and pretty too." Sawyer said with a grin.

"Aw does Mitch have a crush?" I asked in a baby voice. Jordan chuckled.

"Probably. I haven't really heard him call a girl pretty and cool without him having a crush so, you never know." Jerome said with a shrug. I nodded and looked back to the kitchen, wondering if Ty and Adam were done yet.

"I'll be right back guys." I said, getting up and walking to the kitchen. I cleared my throat to get their attention. "You guys done?" I asked.

Adam nods, summoning me over. I walk the short distance and lean on the table.

"What did you come up with?" I asked. Adam nods to Ty.

"Well, we're making a vlog. The first one on our Team Crafted channel we've been waiting so long to get out. We can say we're not dead and do some funny stuff, then leave them with that." Ty explained.

"Sounds good. Jordan is in it too, right?" I asked, knowing his fans were freaking out too.

"Yeah. We can have everyone: Preston, Jordan, Tyler, and Team Crafted." With that said, we walked out to tell everyone.

???'S POV

I chuckled as I watched them trying to figure everything out. I looked down to my phone, pressing send on the newest tweet I was sending out. It was another rumor that they had died. This way, they would be doing something else when THEY struck. Who? I can't say. You might be the enemy! You're not? Too bad! I'm not saying. You never know in this world who the enemy is. Maybe those stupid gamers in there should learn that. If they did, it could save their lives.

I clicked on my messages and quickly sent my 'little helper' a message to strike soon. I got a reply quickly.

'Yes sir. But only if I get my pay SOON. In full. If I don't, I can always get you too. These are my friends!' It read. I rolled my eyes.

'If you haven't noticed, I'm not the one you should be complaining to. There's a force higher than me that's paying you. I'm getting paid too, and based on your work. Now get ready!' I sent. And with that, I dashed away from my viewpoint of the house.

MITCH'S POV

My hand twitched towards my phone, wanting the guys to text me back. Why couldn't they just text back?! Finally, my phone buzzed, and I had it in my hands before it could finish vibrating.

'We're about to record a vid and update our viewers. We'll mention that you're alright.' It said. From Jordan. I sighed and typed my short 'ok. Tell me when you're done.' as a reply, tossing my phone to the side and putting my head in my hands. What was I going to do? What if we all weren't okay? Do they have a place to go? I didn't notice the tears streaking my face until my sleeves were soaked.

"Mitch? You okay?" Connor asked from the doorway. I didn't respond, I just looked up and held out my arms. He ran to them, hugging me tight. "We'll be okay Mitch. Just you wait and see. We'll be fine." He assured me. I chuckled and pulled back, blinking my tears away to look at him.

"Look at you Con. Making sure your big brother is okay. I'm supposed to be helping you, you little nut ball!" I said with a grin. I tickled him and he giggled a childish giggle, slapping my hands away.

"Well, it's your friends in danger. You helped me when Cassie was taken away in the big bed after she lost her hair. Remember how sad I was when they said she'd never come back? Well I wanna be here if that happens to you Mitch." He said, looking me in the eyes steadily. I just looked at him in shock. He sounded so... Wise. How much has he grown up since I've been gone? I mean, he didn't even cry about his friend Cassie that died of cancer two years ago....

"Thank you Connor.... I really hope my friends don't leave too, but thank you for being there for me little guy." I thanked him sincerely. He grinned his cute little childish grin, then handed me a small device.

"Here's your old Gameboy. I thought you'd like to play Pokemon to get your mind off things." Connor added. I smiled.

"Thank you Connor. I needed that."

He just nodded to me, then turned and bounded off to his room. I chuckled and turned on my old Gameboy, beginning to train my Charmeleon I never evolved.

AN: hey guys! Another chapter! YAY! This is just a small TINY filler, I promise. I know not a lot happens here, so sorry!

Anyway, yes, Ginger is a character sent in by @GingahNinjah.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to put them in the comments, PM me, or post on my message board. I'll get back to you soon!

If you enjoyed this chapter, slaaaappp dat vote button witchya forehead! Much love to all! And... Bye!