CONTESTS, CONTESTS, AND MORE CONTESTS!!! :D

HEY GUYZ! Sorry this isn't an update, but I wanted to tell you about some contests I'm having! I have a few contests!!. So without further ado, HERE WE GO! :)

CONTEST ONE! (🔴CLOSED!!🔴)

I'm having a contest for a few people to put in the book. Here's the form!

Name:

Gender:

Personality:

Looks:

Likes:

Dislikes:

In a relationship?:

If so, with who?: (NOTE: I have plans for some people, so I'm sorry if you don't get who you want. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ALSO!!)

YOU WILL GET A DEDICATION IN A CHAPTER AND A SHOUTOUT IF YOU ARE CHOSEN!!

CONTEST TWO! (🔴CLOSED!!🔴)

I need a cover for my book. I would LOVE for someone to make me one!! :D please, if you enter this contest, follows these rules. :)

1. Make sure the name of the book, and my name (YoutubeForLife) are on it.

2. Don't copy any other book covers. I WILL get yelled at for it!! XD

3. Make sure to send it to me, if you have KIK to pennystokes. If you don't.... Any ideas on how to send it without giving out mah email? :/ please comment down below if so.

4. No words other than the words specified in #1.

5. No obscure/inappropriate images on the cover.

WINNER WILL GET DEDICATION, SHOUTOUT, AND YOUR PICTURE WILL BE MY BOOK COVER!! Second place and theirs place get a Shoutout and ill put your pictures on the sidebar in the multimedia!! :D

OTHER CONTESTS!

You can win a shoutout if you comment one of two things! One is something for you to be honest about and the other is simply you saying stuff. So the first one is, did you donate to the Smosh Food Battle Game? If so, comment below how much, and what state. Ill shoutout anyone who did!! The second thing is, whatis your favorite youtuber? Why are they special to you? Do you think by the Youtubers I post about that I'd like them? The best answer gets a shoutout!!

SO THANK YOU GUYS! Please please PLEASE enter these contests! Also put in the comments how you can reach me if you don't have KIK!! I would rather not give out my username, but I might PM you with it if I must. Thanks GUYZ!! :)