Chapter 1

You are an emo kid. You had just graduated hell, I mean school. Hehe. Nobody really liked you because you were a 'goth girl'. Who needs them when you are a famous artist/writer/YouTuber? Except the fact you only have 27 subscribers. ....oh.

You love YouTube. My Digital Escape was your escape. It helped you through hell and back. It was the summer after high school. You were planning on moving to England for college. You lived in the same town as Jeydon Wale. Which was the best part because he was your favourite. Except the fact that he quit YouTube. And the fact,you have never seen him because he never goes outside.

To get away from your parents constantly arguing and fighting,you got a summer job. Since you were 18 they can work you as long as they wanted. You worked in a local coffeeshop that just came out called "But First...Coffee". The uniforms were in your favourite colour,black. They didn't care that you had an emo pixiecut,dyed black. Or that you had snake bites and also studs on your nose,well you had to take out the piercings. But, it was great.

It was Saturday morning,your biggest day and time of day. You see a dark figure clothed head-to-toe in black. Wearing a beanie. I need an emo boyfriend. Maybe I can make a move you think. Except this figure went to the bathroom. A one stall bathroom. He didn't come out for an hour. An hour later you sent a male employee into the bathroom.

"[Y/N], you have got to see this" He replied. You figured it would be a huge poop or something like that. Which he has done before.

"OK" You rush to the men's restroom and take out the keys to the bathroom.

By the way you were promoted to manager last week. You unlock the door and open it slowly. Water spills all over the floor. There lies that emo boy,lifeless. You walk through the water and switch the sink handles off. You pull him into the main room, the lounge like area.

"Call an ambulance!" You scream as someone does so

You now are thankful for that medical class you took in Sophomore year. You pull down his hood and take off his beanie. You recognize the scene boy. Jeydon Wale. You know why he did it. Sam. She died and he wanted to aswell. But committing suicide will make you end up in hell as she is in heaven. You give the heimlich manuver (no idea how spelled). Water pours out of his mouth. He has a small pulse. You give him intense CPR. He coughs more water. He is alive,but barely.

The medical people thank you and take him. They ask you,out of all people to call his loved ones. You take his phone and guess the password,Samantha's birthday. The phone unlocked. You called his mum.

"Hello Jeydon. Where have you been? Where is the coffee? Was if busy?" Jeydon's mother bursts into questions

"Miss. Is this Jeydon's' mother?" You ask

"Yes. Who is this?" She replies

"Get all loved ones so they can hear this,or tell them this later" You ignore her question

"Who is this,why?" She is concerned

"My name is [y/n], I am the manager of 'But First Coffee' and a fan of your sons" You do not know why you added that last part

"Okay" She hints you should carry on

"I saw Jeydon enter the bathroom. He did not exit. He commited suicide" You wipe a tear away. She hitches her voice. She believes you

"I-is he oh-okay?" She is crying

"I did what I could. He is unconscious,but alive. I gave him CPR and stuff. He is not awake. He is at [hospital name] If you want to visit him" You start to cry. The boy who helped you not commit suicide,is the boy who you saved from attempted suicide.

"Thank you. I hope to meet you at the hospital,yeah?" She cries silently,but you can tell

"I guess so. What if they only allow family?" You whine

"Say your his wife. He is 24" His mom does not even think twice

"Oh. Um. Okay. I have to go call Bryan" You wipe another tear

"Do that"