Chapter 36

//I made a new youtube account!! Please subscribe!//

//channel : The Only Kat//

//I'm going to TATINOF tommorow!!!//

//song of chapter is here's to the zeros BY mariana's trench//

****

"Yes, mom. We got the baby stuff you sent." Jeydon exclaims to his mother as she walks into your guys' home.

"Now, lemme see the little girl!" She laughs and takes Blake out of your hands.

"She's got your eyes and lips, Jeydon. And your nose [y/n]." She smiles and you both laugh.

"I still have no idea how she is born a red head." Jeydon chuckled after he exclaimed.

"Well, that is my natural hair colour/ neither do I."

"Either way, she is very pretty." Jeydon's mother laughs. You join her as she sits on the sofa, cradling the child.

"Now, when is your family going to visit?" Jeydon's mother brought up that oh-so-sore subject of yours.

"We are not close. I actually ran away from them. But, now I have family and friends. I'm okay." You exclaim as Jeydon side-hugs you.

"I'm sorry." She speaks and Blake starts crying. You take her and walk in circles, caressing the smalls of the infant's back.

"Shhhhh." You whispered to her. She eventually stopped.

"I'm going to put her to bed." You exclaim, it was obvious that Jeydon wanted some alone time with his mother.

     You walked into your bedroom and laid Blake in the crib. You tucked her in and kissed her goodnight. You peaked out of the room, so you could eavesdrop on the conversation.

"So, Jeydon. When are you going to propose to woman?" His mother asks and you instantly feel your cheeks heat up.

"Very soon. I feel something with her, that I never felt with Samm, or anyone else." Jeydon may have became the new 'Heart-Eyes-Howell'. 

     You instantly feel embarrassed and bad for listening in on this obviously private conversation. You blush and run into the bathroom. You splash water onto your face and take a few breaths. In for 5, hold for 2, out for 7. Repeat. 

"The. Jeydon. Wale. Is. Going. To. Propose. To. Me." You were very excited.

//short, filler chapter. please subscribe above!//