Chapter 23

//song of chapter is Ease by my husband, Troye Sivan//

//thanks for over 2.5K and the third result for Jeydon Wale X Reader!!!//

You woke up. You felt something around your waist. You look at it and realize that it is actually just Jeydon's arm. You smile. You lean over, trying to not wake up your sleeping boyfriend. You popped a piece of mint gum into your mouth and unplugged your phone. You turned the brightness down and returned to your previous postition.

After stalking Instagram for an hour, you needed coffee. You slowly lifted Jeydon's arm off of you and tiptoed to the kitchen. You make a cup of coffee with the Keurig. You added creamer and splenda and stirred it violently. You took a sip and decided to add another Splenda to the cup. You stirred it again and drank a sip. Delicious you think. You grab it and walk to the bathroom.

You set the coffee down on the counter and took out your makeup bag. (If you don't want a step-by-step instructions on how you do your makeup, or you just don't wear makeup then skip to the ****). You dig through it and find your moisterizer. You squirting a bit of it onto the back of your hand. You dip your finger into it and make dots of it onto your face until all of the moisterizer is off your hand and on your face. You take your fingers and slowly work the dots into your skin. You take your full hands and wipe it around. Once all of the moisterizer is into your skin and changed your complexion to paler, you take out your eyebrow gel and a fine tip, angled brush. You dip the brush into the gel and outline your eyebrows. You fill in the bade and slowly work it's way to the tip of your eyebrows. You take out a brown eyeshadow that matches the colour of the eyeshadow and dip the brush into it. You powder your eyebrows with it until they are on fleek. You take your foundation and make dots of it on your skin. You grab your foundation kabuki brush and blend the foundation in a downward motion. You can put on concealer if you want. You grab your face powder and sponge applicator and powder your face until it's matte and gorgeous. You dig into the bag and found your eyeshadow base. You applied it to your eyelids and now have shimmery white eyeshadow base on. You dump out your makeup bag and take a sip of the coffee. You look through the scrambled mess of makeup and find your liquid eyeliner. You attempt to open the lid and grunt in frustration. You put the lid into your mouth and twist it. It opens and you take it out of your mouth. Using the brush applicator, you draw a straight line that is angled from the corner of your eye outwards. You turn the brush to the side and wipe downwards, until you have a wing. You move the eyeliner brush the the inner corner of your eye and draw a thin line, connecting to the wing. You attempt to do the same, but fail. You take part of your hair and cover that eye. You find your favourite eyelash curler and mascara. You blink into the mascara brush until your eyes look great. You do the same to eh other one. You find your blusher/bronzer duo and your thin blush brush. You dip the brush into the bronzer side. You draw a line from the ear to the cheekbone and both sides. Using the blusher colour, you blend it in thoroughly and nod in approvement. You add a chapstick and your done! You take a huge sip of the coffee and brush your hair. Once it looks great you put the makeup back into the bag and set the bag on the counter.

****

You grab your coffee and enter the bedroom. Jeydon was still asleep. Predictable you think. You walk to your bag that you literally could live out of and grab some clothes. A Sleeping With Sirens shirt, black skinny jeans, and some underwear. You prefer to not wear socks. You only do at work and when you absolutely have to. You walk into the bathroom and change. You run back into the bedroom, because you had forgotten your coffee.

You go into the office room and see that all of Jeydon's filming aquipment was in there, set up. You turn on the camera.

"Hey guys! It's [y/n]!!!! Today is a talky talk video. But first...coffee" You joke and take a sip of your coffee.

"So as most of you are aware from Jeydon's video, I am in a relationship with him!! Yay!" You laugh and use jazz hands.

"We currently live together in an apartment-slash-condo. Now who wants to see him sleep?" You make a baby voice towards the end of that sentance. You turn of the camera and take it off of the tripod. You carry it into the bedroom and turn it on.

"There is sleeping beauty!" You whisper and hold the camera in front of Jeydon's face. "It's past 1pm already!" You laugh. He stirs. You make a shhhhh noise and walk out the room.

"Well that was a strangely short vlog-thingy!" You end it.

//short chapter, no Jeydon, I understand. Comment how you liked it!!!"