Chapter 17

//sorry no updates in a while!!! Soooo sorry!!!! School started and shit went down. XD. I will either be writing shorter, more frequent chapters. Or longer, less frequent chapters. Comment which!!//

//song of the chapter is Carousel by Melanie Martinez//

****

"Is that it?" You ask. You two were at the luggage spiny thingy. You had found almost all of your things, Jeydon needed one more bag.

"Yes!" He yelled in delight. You ran and grabbed the bag. It had a luggage tag with a Whale on it that read 'property to Jeydon Wale'. You put the bag in his pile and he called one of his cousins, who lives in London.

"Yes, I know. We already talked about this. We will be staying with you for like a week. God! Listen for once, Amber" He looks over at you and you roll your eyes.

**** (sorry about the time skips -Author-chan)

"Get in Wale!" A car pulled up to the bench you two were residing on. Nobody knew what had happened with Jeydon. Except MDE, his parents, and you.

"Fine, tree" He remarked and you laughed. Her name was Amber so he called her a tree! LAWHL!!!

"And who is this lovely lady?" Amber asked as you two were putting your belongings in the trunk.

"I'm (y/n), his girlfriend" You smile as she nods. You and Jeydon get into the back seat as she starts driving.

It was a small-talk car ride. Just small talk.

"So, why even are you two in London?" She asked. You and Jeydon rehearsed this scene several times, but you still got nervous.

"U-um..." You start, but instantly freeze up. He hugged you and said "We wanted to get away from our past, and think about our future, here in England" He smiles at you.

You arrive at the house and you guys settle into the guest room. He sets up his camera equipment and lighting supplies.

"Are...you going to film?" You ask.

"Yes. I feel it is needed. I am a new person, so I want to start again" He says and you go to him and kiss him.

"Go away. Shooo. I film now" He pretended to be a caveman and you laughed hysterically. You walked away, still in shot to see him.

"What is going on my FotherMuckers? My name is Jeydon Wale. I shouldn't be asking you what was going on, when I am the one who quit YouTube for four months" He pauses. He wipes his eyes. Was he crying?

"Four months ago... my best friend and girlfriend, my soon to be fiancé died in a car accident." He pauses again and wipes his eyes. He glances at you and you give him the thumbs up symbol.

"It....was so awful" He cried "I was in love. And...they c-couldn't love me b-back" He cried and cried.

"Two weeks ago, I decided that I was done. That I was going to see Samantha. No matter what costs. I attempted suicide, in a local coffeeshop. I drowned myself. Nice, Wale" He smiled "This beauty" He signals you to come over to him. "Th-is gorgeous girl, gave me CPR and the heimlich manuver, until she heard a heartbeat." He wiped a tear and so did you. "My Digital Escape went to the hospital and saw me. I wanted to start over, and luckily she did too" He looks at you and kisses your nose. "Don't comment shit, don't question. Just go with the flow. I am in London, with (your channel name) and we are starting over." He hugged you and turned off the camera.

"I thought no one was to know?" You didn't realize that you were starting your first arguement.

"I had to" He replied.

"Why?" You tapped your foot, impatiently.

"They are my viewers" He responded.

"You left them alone for months, why now?" You asked, you sort of regretted it.

"Hey, I don't want to argue, I had a fucking awful year, can we just stop?" He put his head in his hands.

"I am so sorry. Post it. The world should know the truth" He put his arm around you. You cuddled up to him. He layed back into the bed. You sat up and turned off his lights and the light switch, itself.

"What?" He questioned.

"I'm fucking sleeping" You reply. He nodded and you leaned into him, pulling the duvet onto the both of you. You guys cuddled until you fell asleep.

//comment how you liked it//