Chapter 22

//Song of chapter is Left Alone by SWS (like how the fact that you are a virgin should be left alone)//

You fell asleep in the guest bed, you were that pissed at Jeydon. He didn't really do anything that bad, though. You decided to make it up to him. And not with sex. You left a note saying that you were going to the store. You drove to the closest bank and got your canadian money transfered into british money. Then, you drove to the local Tesco. It was very confusing on where things were, since it was your first time there. You made a list of everything you bought.

Soy milk or almond milk
Pillows
Cheese
Candles (because why tf not)
Black comforter
Throw pillows
Sugar
Flour
Random sweets
A picture frame
Art paper
Tons of cereal

You came home and sat on the couch. He was still asleep, that's normal since it's not even 12 yet. You pulled out your art pencils and the art paper. (If you can draw good then you drew a huge portrait of you and Jeydon kissing or holding hands. If you can't draw then you drew a picture of stick figures holding hands and it was still cute.) Then you made him a bowl of cereal and walked to the bedroom. You poke him.

"Wake up, Jeydon." You poke him again and his eyes open. "Look, I'm sorry, really. I'm actually sorry for all of this. Couples fight. I'm sorry." You explain.

"Come here" He grabs you and forces you on the bed.

"Here's your cereal!" You say, sitting up. He eats it and kisses your cheek.

"I love you" Jeydon stated and blushes. You blushed aswell. He actually said it. And it was perfect.

"I-I love you too!" You say and cuddle him closer.

"I made you something" You say and run into the living room. He laughs and follows you. You hold the picture being you. He takes it.

"Oh my gosh, it's fabulous" He says.

"Well, thank you" You bow.

"We are no doubt hanging it up" He hugs you and kisses your forehead.

//THIS WAS A FILLER CHAPTER FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!//