Chapter 21

//song of chapter is Love is an open door by Frozen. (I HATE FROZEN!!!)//

"Get out!" You command.

"Why?" He looks into your eyes.

"I need to take a shower. Now shoo!" You pushed him out.

"Can I join you?" He smirks, suggestively.

"NO! GOD! NO!!" You laugh and so does he.

"Seriously, though. Can I?" Jeydon stares at you, looking you up and down. You suddenly become body conscience.

"Seriously, though. No. I'm not ready for that kind of stuff." You explain, looking at the ceramic, marble, tiled floor.

"Wait? Are you a virgin?" Jeydon laughs at you.

"I'm only 18!" You look at him, fighting back.

"Yeah, and?" He looks into your eyes.

"Just go! Let me shower!" You push him.

"Look" He grabs your hands and looks into your eyes. "I love everything about you. I don't care if you are a slut or a virgin! As long as your mine. I want to be your first and last. No matter what! I will wait until the day you are ready, even if that day never comes. I love you, [y/n]" He says and you kiss him intensely, and full of passion. He responds pleasantly.

He puts his hand through your short hair. You kiss him fiercely. He gasped for air. You got air, too and joined his lips. You put yours under and over his, massaging and kissing thouroughly. It was one of your first kisses, all by him. He bit your lip and you moaned. You gasped by the fact that a tongue glided into your mouth. You tried to keep up, and do the same as him. You were incredibly confused, but pretended that you knew what to do. He pulled off his shirt and tugged yours.

"Nopeity, nopity, nope! A big box of nope!" You handed him his shirt and ran into the guest bedroom.

"Did you just quote Danisnotonfire?" He yells through the hallway.

"Did you just try to have sex with me, when you said you would wait for me to be ready?" You fought back.

"Ma-maybe?" He exclaims.

"YES, YOU DID!" You scream.

//so many cute chapters, I felt a an angry one was needed//