Chapter 18

//I promise I am not dead! Lol- Author-chan//

//Song of chapter is Better Off Dead by SWS. I don't care if I used it before, because it is a fucking good song. If you want to hear me cover this song go to Artsy Abigail (me) on YouTube//

You wake up and see that a pierced Jeydon is cuddling you. Both of his arms, strangling your waist. You feel his head on your shoulder. You liked this. "Shit" You mumbled. You had just remembered that you and Jeydon were supposed to see an apartment soon. You grab your phone and check the time. You had an hour. If you grabbed a train, now or picked up your car, from the airport you could make it.

"Sweetheart" You joked as you poked him in the cheek.

"Huh?" He must of been awake, he responded wayyy to quickly.

"Let's go. We have to see the apartment!" You got up out of bed and ran to his side. You gave him your hand, which he gladly accepted. You pulled him up.

****

The place was perfect. It had a modern, steel fireplace and matching steel kitchen equipment thingies. The bathroom was connect to the bedroom, but it also had a door to the hallway. It was huge, two mirrors, sink, storage, a toilet, and bath/shower. The bedroom was a simple, black painted bedroom. Which is Jeydon and your favourite colour. It was okay-sized for bedrooms. The guest bedroom was blue and smaller than the masters. The living room was red and black, with the fireplace. It was huge and great. The bedrooms and bathrooms were on the bottom floor and the living room and kitchen were on the top. You liked the unique design. You and Jeydon filled out the papers with the landlord, and he said that you could move in by Friday, it was Tuesday.

//Next chapter will be after they move in. Btw during the time gap, the video was posted//