Chapter 25

//song of chapter is the first song that pops into your head. comment which that is!!//

You wake up and you instantly feel cold, you look down and your completely naked, and there was no duvet on you. You look over and see Jeydon wrapped like a burrito, naked, in the duvet. You smile and giggle. You get up and grab your bra from the floor. You put it on and go on a hunt for your underwear. You find them and pull them on.

You walk to Jeydon's dresser and open it, you always prefered men's jackets and shirts, way more comfortable in your opinion. You find an All Time Low shirt at the top of his clothes pile. Luckily, you are quite small, well at least compared to him. You pull it over your head and smile. You grab your phone. It's Saturday you think. You sprint to the bathroom and take a piss. Then you washed you hands are removed your leftover-overnight makeup. You smiled and walked up the stairs.

You slip a coffee pod into the Keurig. You put a mug under the spout and a dark liquid filled the blue cup. You finish with the coffee and take it into the living room. You sit on the maroon leather couch and grab his laptop. You go to Netflix and play Parks and Recreation a.k.a. the best comedy ever!

Jeydon wakes up to Mr.Sun entering the room, and giving him a lecture. The birds and traffic enter the mix and soon enough it was too much. Thoughts were swirling into Jeydon's head like clouds in the sky on a summer say. Not too much at first, but they deeply increase. He lifts the duvet off on him and is hit with a stab of cold everywhere. In desperate need for clothes, he crouched on his hands and knees to look. He finds all of his clothes eventually and puts them on. He walks into the bathroom to piss and shit. Then, he washes his hands and soon a coffee enters those hands. He sips the coffee as he sits on the couch next to you.

You pause Netflix, and stare at is green, emerald balls of illusion. They were so beautiful. After staring into eachothers eyes for a spilt second, until you feel his cold piercing touch yours. You two massaged eachothers lips with your lips. A tongue slipped into your mouth and you had to take a moment to get a breath. After that you rejoin your lips and tongue. He tasted like toothpaste and coffee, strangely comforting and tasty. You were hoping that he thought you tasted like coffee, not morning breathe. After releasing eachothers lips, he pulls you onto his lap and kisses your forehead. You smile at him.

"I love you, [y/n]" He exclaims, kissing your forehead once more.

"I love you too!" You lean up and peck his lips. He smiles.

"Soooo... what are we up to today?" He laughs. You giggle a little.

"I have to get a job. You my sweet lover-boy, must call up YouTube and aware them of your new address, then film and edit some more videos." You kiss his cheek, arising from his lap. You pull him off the sofa.

"You're so smart! Now, what are you wanting to get a job doing? There are a couple coffee shops on our street."Jeydon pointed out.

"Thank you, but we need more money than just coffeeshop and YouTube scraps." You smile a little.

"So, you want to make the money in this house?" He chuckles, and you laugh.

"Yepperdeedoodah" You reply, taking a sip of the coffee from his hands.

"Hey! That's mine" He remarks.

You grab the coffee and run. He chases you down the hall, in an attempt to go downstairs, you trip and fall, spilling the hot liquid everywhere, especially on your body.

"God dammit, FOTHER MUCKER!!" You scream in pain, you probably will have burn marks for a couple days.

"Oh my God, are you alright?" He pulls you up and you hug him.

//short chapter, written on the bus. I will have your interview, etc. In a longer chapter, next//