Chapter 15

//song for this chapter is all the ATL songs below//

"Is this it?" You look over and ask your boyfriend.

"Yep. My house." He looks out the window. He opens his door and so do you.

"No. I got this. I want to say goodbye alone." And with that, Jeydon walked out the car and into his home to say goodbyes to his family.

After waiting for a while you decide to play some music. All Time Low. You press on your phone. Your dad installed a Bluetooth speaker to your car. Therapy plays.

"So give me therapy, I am a walking travesty. So something something misery." You miss a few words, but no one was listening. You hear the first few chords to Somethings Gotta Give. You open snapchat and start filming with the music.

"Woke up in a strangers bed. Pins and needles in my head, clocks ticking off the wall. Oh yeah,oh yeah. Dododododah I'm thinking. Dododododah I'm waiting." You sing in the video. You type "waiting on bae". You give zero clue on who bae is. You post it.

You don't remember the rest of the song so you listen to it silently.

Knock
Knock

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" You scream. That scared you. You are frightened easily. You open the door and see Jeydon.

"Fuck, it's you!" You say.

"Fuck? Am I that bad?" Jeydon jokes. You stand and kiss him passionately.

"Meh" You laugh.

"My family wants to meet you." He smiles.

"So soon? Do they know that we are even dating?" You ask.

"Some do. They just- hey is that All Time Low?" Jeydon listens.

"Ya" You reply

"Hmmm. Remembering Sunday?" He questions.

"Yepperdeedoodah!" You laugh and so does he.

"Pause it, let's go in. Say some shit, then have a jam out session!" He suggests. You pause your phone, take out the keys, lock the car, close the door, and walk with him to the house. He opens the door. It's his entire family.

"This is [y/n], the woman who saved my life, and my girlfriend." He introduces you. You blush. He exclaims everyone's names and their relation to him. After it ended you were starving. All you had today was an apple. You look at your phone. 3:45???

"WE GOT TO GO. THE PLANE LEAVES IN 15 MINUTES!!!" You scream.

"Let's go!" Jeydon grabs your arm and pulls you to the car. You start it and drive. It was silent the entire ride.

"If a first class is missing, they won't start it for another 20 minutes." Jeydon puts his hand on your shoulder, reassuringly.

//small chapter so next will be huge. Sorry I didn't post earlier. I have been thinking a lot about suicide and shit like that//