Chapter 13

//song for this chapter is The Drug in Me is You by FIR//

// super long and cute chapter//

You wake up to a bright screen. You were cuddling with Jeydon. Your arm was bent and on this chest. Your leg was bent and on one of his legs. You were pretty much hugging him from the side and he was just lying there, on his phone. The bright screen must of been his phone. Now it makes sense.

"Morning gorgeous" Jeydon leans down and pecks your lips. His voice was raspy and so hot!! You smiled, but didn't say anything back because you know your breath in the morning can actually kill. You leaned to you purse and popped a piece of mint gum into your mouth.

"So hot!!" You accidentally said. You cover your mouth.

"No, that's you" He said and kissed the tip of your nose. You blush deeply.

"I disagree" You say how you feel and he chuckles. CHUCKLES? WHY WOULD HE CHUCKLE?

"It's funny how oblivious you are to your beauty!" He exclaims. Now you know why he chuckled. You giggle and smile.

There is a knock on the door. You hope it's not death, because the feel of mortal stalking still reverperates. Everywhere you go you drag a coffin, just in case. (It's modified the lyrics in the song of chapter. Listen to it!! - Author-chan). You get up and finger comb your hair. You open the door, it's the doctor.

"Can I have a moment alone with Mr.Wale?" Listening to him say 'Mr.Wale' was halarious. He looks you up and down strangely. You did look pretty bad. But, Jeydon was wearing a hospital gown, so he wins. Btw did you know that Jeydon wears Spiderman underwear? Probably.

"Sure!" You say as you walk to Jeydon. You grab your bag. He pecks your lips as you hug him. You walk through the doorway and close the door on your way out.

"Hey, [y/n]!" Jeydon's mother surprises the shit out of you. Again.

"Hey." You say.

"I got Jeydon necessities and some other crap in his room, that he adores" She explains. She gestures to the backpack (Same one from video) and two suitcases. He sure had a lot more than you. You will help him with his bags.

"Thank you!" You exclaim.

Ring
Ring

It's your phone. Mom. Mom. Mom. 43 missed calls. 29 from Mom. The others are from your Dad. You decline and block her number. And you block your Dad's number.

"Sooo" His mother stalls.

"Sooooo" You extend.

"Sooooooooo" She extends even more.

"Soooo-" You start, but the door opens. The doctor exits and walks towards you both.

"He is all good. Keep him on high watch. Careful around razors, knives, etc. Watch him very closely!! Now who wants to help him get dressed?" The doctor explains.

"I will" His mom smiles.

"No! That would be incredibly awkward for him. Let me." You tell them and they nod. You enter the room. You make sure to close the door.

"I'm going to help you get dressed" You say as you put your hands on your hips.

You walk over to the chair closest to him. Inside are vacuum-tight bags with his clothes and belongings. You pull the vacuum and zip the bags open. You pull out a pair of black, skinny jeans. You unfold them and set them on the floor. You pull out his black 'The Story So Far' shirt, you unfold it and place it on the floor. You take out his pizza socks and black and green vans and set them on the floor. You take the smaller bag that includes all of his bracelets and jewelry. Then the last bag was incredibly tiny, holding his piercings. You look at Jeydon as he plays on his phone. So fucking cute! You think.

"Sit up!" You command. He does so.

"When you demand it is so hot" He smiles and kisses your nose again.

"Well I'm about to become Natsu in a moment if you don't shut up and listen!" You joke. He understands the reference.

"Put your arms up!" You demand and he obeys. You pull this gown off of him. You grab his shirt and help him put it on. His chest was so amazing. You can't even describe it. It was toned and muscular, but not that muscular. It was...perfect.

"Stop drooling and put on my fucking shirt!" He jokes. You exit your thoughts and nod. You finish putting his shirt on and mentally facepalm. Next are his pants!!

"Ummm. Stand up." You tell him. You give him your hand and help pull him up. He was in his Spiderman underwear, that's it.

"Uhhh" You call out. This may be the most awkward thing ever. You can literally see his buldge. (MDE REFERENCE). He blushes really bad, but so do you. You grab his skinny jeans.

"Wait... damnit sit down again" You giggle. He chuckles and sits down. You put one pant leg onto his leg.

"Fuck skinny jeans." You hear him mumble, it makes you laugh. You put the other leg on.

"Stand up" You say as you give him your hand again. You pull him up. The pants were only halfway up his legs. Which, are surprisingly very skinny. You grab the top of his pants and pull upwards. He laughs and soon you are too.

"I got this" Jeydon laughs and pulls up his pants. Now shoes.

"Sit please. If you are a good boy you will sit!" You mock and joke he pretends to pant like a dog.

"Woof" He sits down and exclaims

"Good boy. Here's your treat!" You scratch behind his ears and peck him on the lips. You grab his Pizza socks. First the right foot, then the left foot. Shoes! You grab his vans and pit them on his feet. Right then left. You tie his shoe laces. You hand him the bag of jewelry and the bag of piercings. You see his black beanie on the floor and pick it up. You give that to him, too.

"Thank you, perfect!" He kisses you on your forehead as he walks to the bathroom to see his reflection better.

//Ughhhh long chapter. Comment your thoughts and feelings on it now! Reading your comments makes me so happy!!

Instagram = _theyoungblood_
YouTube = Artsy Abigail //