Chapter 14

//song of this chapter is Somethings Gotta Give by ATL//

//I made a new cover for this book!!!//

Jeydon exited the bathroom a couple minutes later. He had his face piercings in and a beanie on. He looked so fucking hot!! You would not have guessed that he tried to commit suicide two days before. The doctor wanted to talk to him for the last hour. So, you were going to be bored for the next hour.

You walk to the elevator. Floor 4, you push the button to go to the cafeteria. You arrive there and are greeted by My Digital Escape. Shannon and Alex were eating muffins, Johnnie, Bryan, and Jordan were eating pancakes. Kyle was eating a waffle. You suddenly think back to when Jeydon ate soup yesterday for dinner. He is lactose intolerant. Shit! This is just like the seven second challenge video. You sit by them.

"Hey, [y/n], how is Jeydon?" Bryan asks you

"He is okay, I guess." You walk up and grab an apple. You give the cashier a dollar and sit down next to Jordan. You realized that your makeup must of been smeared everywhere. All of your makeup is black. Shit! You excuse yourself and grab your bag and the apple. You run to the bathroom.

You look into the mirror. You look like a panda bear was murdered on your face. You grab the makeup wipes from your bag and wip up the horrible thing you called 'makeup leftovers'. You do your makeup and conveniently the elevator was next to the bathroom. You hit 6 and go to Jeydon's floor. He is sitting in a wheelchair. You check the time on your phone. "1:50". Time flies when your doing your makeup. You run up to him.

"I hate this chair. I can fucking walk!" He says loudly so the nurses can hear him.

"It's standard precisure. It really is." You explain. The nurse comes out.

"Can I take him to my car?" You ask. The nurse looks at you with hatrid.

"No! My job. I get paid to take the patients to the cars. You are not interfering with this!" The crazy nurse shouted in your face.

"I will pull the car up" You kiss Jeydon shortly and hug him

****

You pull up in your red Volkswagen bug. It's small but adorable and you loved it. You saved up your money for years to buy it. You open the car door and exit. You see Jeydon in the wheelchair, pushed by the annoying nurse. Another nurse was holding his bags and such that his mother brought. You wave and the nurses come to the car. You open the back seat and have them put the bags in the back seat and close the door. You walk to the passenger door and open it. They help Jeydon into the car. You guys small talk. They close the door and you drive off in silence.