Chapter 28

//I'm sick//

//song of chapter is Gold by SWS//

I have a living being inside of me.

Your head was running in circles on the silent car ride home. Jeydon still had that slight smirk painted on the canvas of his face. You looked at him. How is he so calm?????? You thought. He took one hand off the steering wheel and played it on your hand. He squeezed it, reassuringly. You smiled at him.

****

"How is this even possible?? We used protection" You were pacing in circles and Jeydon sat on the bar stool closest to you.

"Well. I have a confession to make." Jeydon looked at the floor. It's faux wood, deep brown flooring.

"Which is?" Your head was going a mile a minute.

"I kindov poked a hole in the condom" Jeydon confessed.

"YOU DID WHAT?" You screamed. All the screaming gave you a pounding headache, so you sat on the armrest of the sofa.

"I can't explain why! I don't know what was going through my head!" He stood up and grabbed your hands.

"A normal girl in this situation would dump your sorry ass, but I'm a lot of things, and normal isn't one of them. I don't care how, I am just glad it did. I never knew when I wanted to be a mother, but this may just be the perfect time." You kissed his nose.

"Oh okay, so you are not going to do an abortion?" He squeezes your hands again.

"Hell no! It's a living creature, and I can't kill a living creature!" You smile as you state your opinion.

"Anyway, should we tell anyone? This is kindov a first for me." He exclaims.

"It's a first for me too!" You say making him laugh. "It's don't think we should because it's only two months in and there is no way of knowing if it is going to stay alive until four months in. But, we could tell your mom!" You smile at him.

"Yay! She would be totally supportive." Jeydon said as he ran to grab his laptop.

You sat on the center of the sofa, leaving room for him. He soon sat next to you. He opened Skype and he called his mother. She picked up almost idmeadiately.

"Hey Jeydon! Hi [y/n]" She waved her hand.

"Hey" You and Jeydon exclaim in unison.

"What's up?" She asked.

"We have some news, Jeydon would like to tell you" You push all the hard parts to Jeydon. His mother makes a noise, signaling to continue.

"We're having a baby!!" Jeydon scream/said.

"That's wonderful [y/n]. How far is it?" She assured with a smile.

"Two months, your the main person we're telling, because we don't want it to be a dissapointment." You say as Jeydon puts an arm around you. You look up at him and smile. You talk with his mother for a bit after.

//comment how you guys liked it, I may update more today, cuz I'm sick!//