Chapter 12

Knock
Knock

"Come in" You hear Jeydon's voice call.

"Okay" You reply and open the door. It closes behind you and scares you with the sound.

"I wanted to make sure you were awake and not wake you up" You knew it was late. You check your phone and see that it is past midnight.

"So girlyfriend?" He says, making your heart twist and you get the feels. You blush deeply.

"These are our plans for tomorrow. You will be released at 2, we are taking a first class plane ride at 4. We will visit this apartment-condo thingy a-" You start, but were interrupted by Jeydon.

"What do you mea-" Jeydon starts, but this time you interrupt him.

"Save questions for the end!!" You shout.

"Geez miss bossy pants" He chuckles and you roll your eyes.

"We go to the hotel at 4:30 and sleep until 5:45. At 6, we visit an apartment-condo thingy and if we like it, we sign forms and such for it. Then we go back to the hotel and sleep. The next morning at 11 am, we go to the house and settle in. Okay?" You blurt and explain fast. You plan EVERYTHING!! Before doing anything.

"Cool. C'mere" Jeydon calls to you. You walk up to him.

"Hey, look at my bag!" You demand. He picks up your purse and a grin takes over his cute widdle face!

"AWESOME!!" He screams, so cutely. You go to take back your bag, he frowns but smiles again.

You lean down to grab your bag out of his arms. Your faces were extremely close. You blush deeply as he leans in closer. You look back to the door, making sure that there was no Johnnie's or anyone. Even though they told you that they were going to a hotel to sleep. You smile as you see no one. You lean back in and Jeydon is fake-sleeping.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty!" You scream into his ear. He still fakes sleeping.

"What about... A VISIT FROM THE TICKLE MONSTER!!!" You scream.

You tickle his sides. He scoots all over the bed. He is giggling like a little school girl. You sit on top of him, to tickle his armpits. He looks up and grabs your face. Without resisting, you kiss him. A short, sweet peck. He deepens it and you both were very happy at the moment. Out of nowhere a little tongue licks your teeth, asking enterance. You open your mouth. Not only did Jeydon steal your first kiss, but also your first tongue kiss!! You had no clue what to do, but you acted like you did. His tongue scanned your mouth, you tried to so the same to his. It was awkward, yet beautiful. He stops and catches breath, you do the same.

"First full kiss?" He smirks and chuckles. You nod. Eventually you fall asleep in Jeydon's arms, cuddling. In the hospital bed.

//cute and fluffy chapter. Comment for more chapters like this//