Chapter 7

"Um. Jeydon wants to see you" His mother scares the living crap out of you as she taps on your shoulder. You scream and jump to the moon. Then you fall to the floor,clutching your heart. Bryan and the others were laughing their heads off.

"Ohmigosh!I am so sorry, [y/n]" She gives you her hand and pulls you up. You turn around and wink and snap then use the gun symbol to MDE. (May seem confusing. Do it yourself and you will understand)

"I better go talk to him" You brush off the imaginary dust and walk towards the room. You open the door and shut it behind you.

"Let me first tell you that this is not my idea. But, I fucking hate my parents so much that I am willing to do it if we get away from Canada" You blurt and explain. You cross your legs while standing and stare at the floor.

"Oh..Um okay. I am up to it if you are" He looks at you. You can tell he is so you look back at him.

"Where do you want to go. America? Europe? Austrailia? I don't fucking care as long as it is not here!" You laugh a little. He slightly chuckles, then twinges from the pain.

"Far away" He responds. He plays with the hospital wristband once more

"What about London?" You suggest, hoping that he picks the place you really desire.

"London it is! Do you mind that I film a lot, that is if I join YOUTUBE again?" He looks you into your boring eyes.

"I am your biggest fan! And I won't mind because I will be doing the same." You smile

"You are a youtuber?" He smirks

"I have like 30 subs. I want to get more popular, but it doesn't work." You look back at the floor and cross your legs again

"How about in my coming-back-to-youtube video, I give you a shout out for saving my life" He smiles and plays with his hair, moving it to the side. You can see both of his tempting emerald prisms he calls eyes.

"Oh-okay. You are really cute with your eyes showing" You blurt and cover your mouth afterwards. You can not believe you had just said that

~
Instagram - _theyoungvolcano_
YouTube - Artsy Abigail
~