Chapter 38

//Blake is in the media bar!//

//omf sorry I didn't update!! I had some serious writers block!//

//song of chapter is what's my age again? BY blink - 182//

You smiled into Jeydon's chest. This was it. Happiness. Thoughtfulness. True love. This was it.

"Hey, you awake?" You exclaim and poke his nose.

"Now I am." He replies in his sexy, morning voice. Except, it was ruined by both of your's terrible breath.

"Brush ya teeth, bitch!" You say and laugh at him.

"Same, bit- wait, should we be cursing in front of the baby?" Jeydon has concern filled eyes.

"Meh, she's too young to realize that it's bad." You laugh and get up.

"That's true." He chuckles. You smile.

"I'll get her ready and dressed." You exclaim, making Jeydon highly disagree.

"No, you won't. You have been helping her 24/7, when there is me and my mother here. You are going to shower and relax. My mom can walk her around, maybe take her to the park, whilst we go on a date?" Jeydon insists as he hands you a towel and pushes you towards your on - suite bathroom.

"Daddy loves you, little one." Jeydon coos and tickles Blake's sides. She giggles a ton and you smile and silently laugh at their silliness. Blake was definetly a daddy's girl.

(A/N shut up you perverted testicle jam jars {which means you can never date Jimin})

****

Wait, what if this date is when he is going to propose? Were you ready for that commitment? Maybe it was just a normal date for boyfriends and girlfriends who have a child together?

"Ugh, what do I wear?" You mumble to yourself and sigh.

"Anything, you literally look gorgeous in anything." You hear someone say then their lips meet your neck as they hug you from behind.

"Jey-Jeydon, I'm being serious!" You said playfully and hit his arm.

"And? So was I." He kisses your neck. Your grip on the robe around your naked body tightened.

"Ughhhh." You sighed.

"One second." Jeydon ran out the room and came back with a light blue dress.

"Here, Alex got it for you when she was in town. If you are so worried, then wear that." He tosses it to you. You smile and push him out the room for you to get ready.

****

You looked fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. Head-to-toe fantastic. You got a call from Brian. You answered.

"Hey, Jeydon's baby momma!"

"Shut up! Whatcha want?"

"Me and my significant other are in Europe, and we want to visit you."

"Oh, well it was kind of date night, tonight. I'll tell Jeydon."

"Oh sorry."

****

"Haha! The two idiots with the worst hair were fucking all along!" You laugh.

"Will you shut up?" Jordan laughed and said with an evil glare.

"I can't help it! It's just so funny!"

//okay, that's an update. Two more chapters until it ends. I've planned this ending for awhile and its going to be fucking sad.//