Chapter 11

//song of this chapter is Wait and See by FIR//

You were in your car. Driving to your house. You arrived. You open the firetruck red door of your car and walk on the pavement. You go to your window, facing your backyard. You see the bag.

The bag that contained all of your clothes and most valued items. You grabbed it and ran. You were planning this for years. You run to your car. You drive back to the hospital and you call the airport.

"Welcome to Potato Airlines. My name is Barb and I am your real on phone assistance. Can I help you?" The lady picks up instantly.

"I am wanting to book a flight from [Jeydon and your hometown] to London." You start.

"Yes. Are you aware that the flight is Tommorow and at 4 pm?" She asks, snottily.

"Yes. I am, infact. I need two First Class tickets. And I need a car ticket to ship one car, please" You were tired and just wanted to sleep.

"Umm, okay. I need names for both attendees" She exclaims. Should you say that you are a Wale or that you are a [l/n]. You choose not to lie to the government.

"Jeydon Wale and [your first name and surname]" You say.

"Would you like extra storage?" She is such a snotty bitch and you don't even know her.

"Considering that we are moving. Yes!" You laugh at yourself. You talk with her for another hour and enter the hospital. Eventually you are at the waiting room for Jeydon's room. You pull his mother aside.

"Hey [y/n], where did you go? You were gone for awhile. We were starting to worry!" His mother states, she really was the sweetest thing on this planet.

"I had to take care of something. Can you do me a small (smol) favor for me?" You give puppy eyes.

"Of course, sweetheart. Anything. Think of me as your mom. By the way, congrats" She smiles. You wish your mother was more like this.

"Congrats?" You repeat and question.

"Yes. I was told that you and Jey are in a relationship" She winks and elbows your arm twice.

"That we are. I mean we are married" You both crack up laughing

"Now what's the favor?" She interrupts your laughing seizure. You hate how your laugh sounds. People tell you that it sound like a dying cat giving birth to a screaming goat and that the goat is having an exorcism. (My laugh - Author-chan)

"I booked the flight for me and Jeydon to London. It's Tommorow at 4. I talked to the doctor, he said it was fine. I have them shipping my car there as well. Can you come back tommorow with all of his needs and goods and such. We can ship other things like Vinyl POPS and posters later. I have to arrange us a place to stay." You explain

"Okie dokie. I'll leave you to that. I should probably tell Jeydon that you are okay because he is really worried" She explains. You hug her, it suprises her a lot. You feel tears pour out of your eyes. You sniffle and taste the salty tears as they fall down your lip. She says nothing. She just hugs back. You two stay like that for awhile.

****
"I am aware that you have a two bedroom apartment available in Brighton?" You were on the phone with an apartment owner from England.

"Yes. Yes. Did you see the photos on the website?" He replies in an absolutely awesome british accent.

"Yes. It looks amazing. Is it in an apartment building or a condo type?" You question.

"Condo type. It's two floors. One bathroom. Kitchen. Living room. Two bedroom. And basement. Are you interested?" He asks.

"Yes, very much. Can my husband and I see it tommorow? And how long do we need to wait till we can move in?" You were full of questions.

"Yes, yes. You can move in asap. Once we fill out the papers, you can move in whenever to your liking." He ends. You wrap up the call and hang up. Now to tell Jeydon everything.

//I tried to write a semi-long chapter, since Tommorow is Christmas and I will still update. I don't know. I promise you guys at least 1 chapter update tommorow. Btw I have only had this book out for 6 days and look at my stats. Yay!!!

Instagram = _theyoungblood_
YouTube = Artsy Abigail //