Chapter 10

//song for chapter is Heroine by SWS//

After eating a REALLY late dinner at 9:20 pm. You and the doctor were in a hallway, discussing his release time.

"So when is he getting out?" You bluntly ask.

"He has to stay overnight, to check his vitals. Around 2pm tommorow afternoon should be when he can be released. His parents have already signed the forms" The doctor eyes you wierd. But, you were twisting a nose piercing. You wanted to get an eyebrow bar, industrial, and snake bites in the soon future.

"He was here to see his family, we actually live in London, together. Our flight is booked for tommorow night, is he okay to fly?" You completely lie. You did book the tickets, though. Well, you will.

"Yes, good to go. May I ask a silly question?" The doctor worries you. Since when do doctors ask questions??? You thought to yourself.

"You just did. Of course you can" You twist the stud several times.

"How come you to don't wear wedding rings? I mean, you are married. " He asks, making you mentally facepalm.

"His parents do not really like us together. The rings are in my purse. And... I forgot my purse in the car." You were a great liar. Until you realized that your purse was on your shoulder. He stares at the purse then raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, okay. I assume you are spending the night."The doctor assumes.

"Yes, yes. Of course we are. I mean I am... Mmmhmm" You were a nervous wreck.

"I have to go get my stuff, can you tell my husband that I will be right back. Thank you" You did not wait for an answer and you speedwalked to the elevator.

You push the "Lobby" button and sink to the floor. You sit on the cold elevator floor, hugging your knees. You cry. You were finally getting away from your parents. You were free. You were going with your idol. This was so great. The door opens. Shannon and Kyle enter the elevator, holding snacks and drinks. You do not notice.

"Um. Are you okay?" Shannon taps your shoulder with her converse cloaked foot. You wipe your tears and look up.

"I'm fine. Happy tears, happy tears" You smile at her. She offers a hand and pulls you up. You grab your purse on the ground. It was Jack Skellington on one side and Spiderman on the other. Influenced by Jeydon.

"Wow! Cool bag. No wonder you and Jeydon are together" Kyle looks at your bag. Shannon takes the purse and looks at the design and hands it back to you. You laugh. This was so great.

//next is a short, filler chapter. Just you//