Chapter 26

//I spent so FREAKING long making a new cover that I am actually proud of for once!!! You have probably already noticed it. Comment what you think of it!!//

//Song of chapter is Lane Boy by TØP (my favourite song by them, no doubt)//

You enter your car, kissing Jeydon on the cheek. He waves goodbye as you drive off to your interview. It was just a stupid interview at a stupid place, TopShop. When you arrived, you parked you car and walked to the doors. They were open, so you walked right to the counter.

"How may I help you today?" The petite, brunette, british lady behind the counter exclaimed.

"Yes, I umm. I called about the job, I'm [y/n]." You pretended to be confident. Since it was a clothing store, you removed your "unsettling piercings", that are "disquieting". You did want the job, for now.

"Yes... [y/n]" The lady trailed off.

"You do not have an interview scheduled. You can go away now." The brunette made a hand gesture, signaling that you should leave.

"Maybe that's a good thing" You mumble under your breath. You walk out the doors and enter your car.

●●●●

"Yes, I realize that it is a bit of a risk hiring a teen who has never worked in this field. But, everyone has to start off somewhere, right?" You explain with that thing you didn't have much of, confidence. You were interviewing at a book publishing company.

"Very true, your optimism excites me." The tall, scarlet haired woman behind the desk played with her fingers. She seemed bored. "Optimism and passion like that make me think that you are perfect for the job. As an assistant to me. I am the head of this whole shibang, so being assistant to me is quite the expirence. You would enjoy it." She explains, making you make interested-like nods and sounds.

"How and when do I start?" You ask. Faking that confidence got you somewhere.

"You start tommorow, at seven am to four pm. Sign this paper at the dotted line, then take home this packet and fill it out for tommorow. It includes many details for this job, which many girls would kill for." She hands you several papers, with a frown.

"Thank you!" You exclaim, happily and take the papers, you grab the pen and sign the one. You hated your signature, it was a cheesy, awful, boring cursive signature. She takes the paper you just signed and rips the pen out of your hand. You shake her free hand and walk to the elevator.

●●●●

"I got the job!" You exclaim, earning a very well deserved hug from Jeydon.

//these are filler chapters. The next one is pretty good//