Chapter 9

//update. Yay!//

"Should I get them?" You walk towards the door.

"No! J-just us for a moment" Jeydon really suprises you by saying this.

"Oh, ok" You walk to the chair closest to him and stand by it.

"I've only really felt this way towards someone once. And she died" Jeydon looks down. You grab his hand. He looks into your eyes. You stare into his.

"What does that m-" You were interrupted by lips. He pressed his lips onto yours. He ended it with a smile. You smiled as well. You leaned in more. He kissed you again, more passionately this time.

The door opened

"Do you guys want food? Shit. SO Sorry! Um. Gonna go now!" A voice spoke and you and Jeydon broke apart. You looked over and saw Johnnie walking out.

"Food sounds great" Jeydon exclaims, like nothing just happened. You sit in the chair. Johnnie looks at him. He slightly winks, trying to make it impossible for you to see it. You saw it anyway.

"Yah. Food" You play with your nose stud, twisting it several times, in circles. You did that when you were anxious. It was a good relief, considering you take anxiety medication. And depression medication, but that is another story for another day.

"Grilled cheese from the cafe?"Johnnie asks

"Sounds good, how about you [y/n]" Jeydon smiles

"Great for me. Not for you" You look at your boyfriend you can't believe that he is your boyfriend !!

"Why?"Jeydon turns his head like a dog. He was so goddamn cute!!

"Doctor said only liquids for two weeks. And that if you are to eat, well drink. Then you must order from the hospital menu" You smile.

"Fuck! Well shit then. You guys can eat, [y/n] here will order me some soup!" Jeydon curses and smiles

"Are you two together?" Johnnie literally has no boundaries on what to say.

"Umm" You reply. Johnnie taps his foot, awaiting a reply.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend!!!! We are gonna move in together!!!" Jeydon did that thing where he raises his voice on certain words. So cute!!

"Congrats. I kindov guessed you were together, considering the circumstances. Where you moving?" Johnnie asks. You might as well let Jeydon answer all the questions. You twist the nose stud, you were incredibly anxious.

"London. Are you okay?" Jeydon answers and looks at you. You were hyperventilating and twisting the stud like crazy.

"I-im f-fine. Ha-happens all the t-time" You stutter, they look at you with concern. You nod, showing you are alright.

//how you guys like this chapter. Comment now! Lol//