Chapter 35

//late update, but it's worth it//

//17K!!!??!//

//new book cover!//

// song of chapter is Save Me BY BTS//

Knock
Knock

"I'll get it! Don't you move, my perfect pregnant beauty!" Jeydon scream-says at you.

"I'm getting the fucking door. I'm five months, not nine!" You stand up and run to the door.

"May I help y-??? Guys! Come in, come in!" You exclaim, due to the fact that MDE and Tyler Hagen was standing before you. They come in and idmeadiately hug Jeydon. You just kindov stood awkwardly behind them. The hug ended and they all looked at you.

"Jeydon's going to be a father? Yeah, I'd like to see that happen. He's the most fucking immature person in the whole world!" Bryan states his opinion.

"Well, he is and I know." I reply, making everyone laugh.

"Yeah, wait..."Jeydon laughs and pulls you close. They sit at the sofa and Jeydon taps his lap.

"No,no,no,no! I am not sitting on your lap. Nopity, nope! Big box of nope!" I laugh and quote danisnotonfire.

"Oh, come on!" Jeydon grabs your hands and pulls you close. Most of MDE were on their phones, or watching you and him.

"Nope! It's incredibly uncomfortable and I have a baby inside of me. That is not going to happen." I exclaim and cross my arms. He chuckles.

"How's my little Wale?" Jeydon puts his hands on your belly.

"Ow!" You exclaim.

"Woah! That was a kick, right?" Jeydon asks, amused.

"Yep!" You say and look at him. He cups your face. And kisses your nose. Then he backs away.

"Our baby is in there!" He scream-says.

"No, really? I thought I was pregnant with he delivery man's monkey." I say sarcastically and they laugh.

****

     MDE was staying at your place for the week. Shannon and Tyler in the guest bedroom. Alex and Johnnie were together on the sofa. Bryan was on the other sofa. Jordan and Kyle were in sleeping bags on the floor.

****

"Ring!Ring!" Your phone buzzed. It was a call from your doctor.

"Hello, this is [y/n]." You dour normal greeting.

"Hello, [y/n]. I'm just reminding you of your appointment with us today at eight a.m. That's in an hour. Will Jeydon be joining us, we are going to find out the gender? That's pretty big." She describes the visit.

"Yes, I will notify him to come with me. I'm on my way now." You answer and hang up.

"Speak of the devil!" You say when you notice that Jeydon is coming into your shared room, without a shirt on. He was pretty fit, tbh.

"What? My fair lady?" He exclaims and hugs you. You look up at him.

"Today we have a doctors appointment. We're finding out the gender!" You say excitedly. He pecks your lips and spins you around.

"That's amazing! I'm hoping for a mini Jeydon!" He says excitedly as he puts you down.

"A boy would be nice. But, I am not naming him Jeydon!" You laugh. He chuckles.

"For a girl, how about Avery?" He smiles.

"Hmmm, what about a multi-sex name like Blake?" You always enjoyed it when girls had boy names.

"Blake Avery Wale! I love it!" He hugs you.

"For a boy, what about Hunter?" You chuckle.

"Only if he likes hot dogs!" He exclaims and you both burst out laughing. You scribbled a note to MDE and drove off with Jeydon.

****

"So, do you want to know the sex of your baby?" The doctor asks. Jeydon grabs your hand and nods.

"Yes, please." You laugh a little from nervousness.

"It's a girl!"

//short chapter, but it's good for now//